HOLLEN PRESENTS TECHNO PROSPECT
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECHNO, TECH HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV, EXS24, BATTERY, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 642 MB (674,094,478 byte)
- Release 2019.3
- 商品コード A6664
- 短縮コード HOLD015
- MAKER HOUSE OF LOOP
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
If You are searching to make music like DJ Hollen, then here is your pack. The name Hollen is well-known among Techno and Tech House lovers and clubbers. He is quite versatile with the ability to do his "Groovy tech house" and "Peak Time Techno," while he still has his own trademark sound for which he is famous for.
In this artist's case, there is not a clear starting point for his career as he was seemingly always interested and supporting House and Techno music.
Federico Aniello / Hollen did begin with music due to it being fun and supported events near Scafati, Italy. His seeing Turntable Legends live is a standout event. He started off in small clubs and from there started his own shows. Hollen became noticed in the music scene around 2008. Some of the artists that Hollen has worked with, are: 100% Pure, Agile, Bitten, Deeperfect, Driving forces, Form Music, Glasgow Underground, Intacto, Kling Klong, Loose records, Pornographic, Saved, Suara, Terminal M, Toolroom, Transmit, and Tronic, etc. However, his most well-known collaborations or the peak of his current career are with: Pirupa, Stefano Noferini, and Uto Karem. In terms of his remixes, his biggest so far are: Alberto Ruiz + Pig & Dan, Cuartero, Dj Chus, Felix Krocher, and German Brigante.
Here is a quote from Mr. Hollen describing what he says is a dj's main job, “It’s just a short step from making music to DJ but you need a different viewing of the music since the producer creates and plays with the sounds, the DJ should simply let your ass shake.” DJ Hollen's influence or distinct "Techno Made In Italy sound" has reached out to festivals and venues in the world, such as: Argentina's, Bahrein; Brazil's, Clash Club; Bulgaria's Cacao Beach; Canada's, Coda; Colombia's, On Beat and Living Entertainment Festivals; Costa Rica's, Club Vertigo; Holland's festivals: Air and Lief; Dockyard, and Mystic Garden; Italy's, International Talent and Rashomon; Mexico's, Dream Festival, Novilunio, and Time & Space Festival; South Africa's, Club Era and Twilight Festivals; The U.K.'s Egg & Ministry of Sound; The United State's: Clevelander, Robot Ears, and Space. However, he also has influence in: Dubai, India, Indonesia, and Japan. 2011 saw his collaboration with long-time friend, Tony Dee. Also, the Prospect Records label that seeks to support up-coming and fresh talents. As, of today, the label is very active with release parties and releases. Much like the label this pack is jam packed with content, such as:
20 bumping bass hits, clap shots, crisp hi-hat shots, iconic snare hits, percent shots, rhythmic synth shots, and thumping kick shots,
24 textured sounds
30 dancing drum loops at 125 bpm that are further subdivided into drum parts with: full, percussion, and no kick drums
30 more drums subdivided the same, but in 126 bpm
30 deep bass loops at 125 and 30 at 126 bpm
30 synth loops at 125 and 30 at 126bpm
30 Efx samples
46 exs24, kontakt, and NN XT sampler patches
6 battery sampler patches
A lot can be said of Hollen, but he described his view on his music, along the lines of: “I don’t like to talk about genres, I love the music in ALL its facet and it is always in a constant evolution.”
If you want to evolve your music into the Italian Techno, there is no better place to start than with this, Prospect.
（From HOUSE OF LOOP）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.