DJ PATIFE & VANGELIEZ - BRAZILIAN DRUM & BASS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE DRUM'N'BASS/JUNGLE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 738 MB (774,626,358 byte)
- Release 2019.1
- 商品コード A6496
- 短縮コード LMD784
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,620.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]41.674 USD
- [Euro]34.921 EUR
- [British Pound]29.946 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]38.274 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]51.328 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]54.967 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]59.011 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]323.643 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]269.718 CNY
- [South Korean Won]47,176.555 KRW
Loopmasters are proud to present Brazilian DnB ? a sleek and musical display of South American dancefloor rollouts courtesy of our friends Patife & Vangeliez! Give your next productions a unique vibe and a professional feel with this 100% royalty free excursion of sounds from two legendary producers. We’re also very happy to announce the featured sounds from Alibi & Tuniko Goulart!
One of the OG's of Brazilian D&B, Patife teams up with fellow countryman Vangeliez (formerly one half of Human Factor) once again. Drum & Bass as a genre now has so many different sounds and styles, but one sound that has ridden the waves of fashions and emerged as timeless is on display here as the duo delivers 100% organic, funk-filled Drum & Bass music for the soul.
Also joining the Brazilian dream team are Alibi and Tuniko Goulart! Alibi’s recent signing to V Recordings comes after they spent time establishing themselves as solo producers with releases between them on labels such as V Recordings, Liquid V, Innerground, Horizons Music, Dutty Audio and more. Tuniko Goulart was recognized by the Order of Brazilian Professional Musicians at age 11, a fact that in itself is revealing of his talent. Gilberto Gil, Airto Moreira, Arthur Maia, Flora Purim, Standley Jordan, Jeff Berlin, Cesaria Evora, and many others, with whom he collaborated or continues to collaborate throughout his life, never tire of confirming his undisputed talent!
Mixing up good vibes and heavy system workouts, Brazilian DnB holds no punches over 896 MB of content in a variety of formats. Prepare to be treated to a plethora of diverse content, including drum ‘n’ bass drum loops, jungle style breaks, beautiful Brazilian guitar samples, South American percussion loops, snare hits, kicks, synths and much more. What’s more ? there are plenty of samples here with a half-time feel, so you can transition between luscious, swaying grooves and hi-octane body rock vibrations with unparalleled ease.
With tempos rolling out between 86-175bpm, this collection is perfect for its named genre, but will also work in synergy with Rollers, Jungle, Hip-Hop and other musicality-based genres. As always, all melodic content is key labelled for ease of use within your DAW.
In detail, expect to find 896 MB of content, with all wav loops and one-shots recorded at 24Bit & 44.1KHZ. 259 Loops are broken down as 40 Synth Bass Loops, 32 Acoustic Guitar Loops, 27 Electric Bass Loops, 26 Full Drum Loops, 24 Percussion Loops, 18 Synth Loops, 14 Cavaquinho Loops, 14 Electric Guitar Loops, 13 Kick Loops, 12 Hat Loops, 12 Snare Loops, 10 Keys Loops, 9 Cymbal Loops, 7 Clap Loops and 1 Fx Loop. 185 One-Shots are broken down as 142 Drum Hits, 20 Bass Hits, 20 Synth Hits and 3 Fx. Also included are 262 Rex2 Files and 52 Soft Sampler Patches (for NNXT, Halion, Sfz, Kontakt and EXS24).
40 Synth Bass Loops32 Acoustic Guitar Loops27 Electric Bass Loops26 Full Drum Loops24 Percussion Loops18 Synth Loops14 Cavaquinho Loops14 Electric Guitar Loops13 Kick Loops12 Hat Loops12 Snare Loops10 Keys Loops9 Cymbal Loops7 Clap Loops1 Fx Loop142 Drum Hits20 Bass Hits20 Synth Hits3 Fx262 Rex2 Files52 Soft Sampler Patches
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.