ANALOGUE ACID HOUSE AND TECHNO
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECHNO, HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 830 MB (871,158,388 byte)
- Release 2018.11
- 商品コード A5795
- 短縮コード SRRD039
- MAKER SOUL RUSH RECORDS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,531.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]34.060 USD
- [Euro]28.210 EUR
- [British Pound]25.094 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]30.345 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]43.466 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]44.335 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]47.897 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]264.079 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]221.088 CNY
- [South Korean Won]37,633.492 KRW
Analogue Acid House and Techno brought to you by Soul Rush Records.
Chicago Acid House lovers who are fascinated and curious by the production styles of the mid 80s and their pre-DAW production techniques need this pack! All drum and synth parts were recorded live, automated and humanised utilising techniques on the exact hardware pioneered by producers in the Acid House era. This pack was created by working with computers as minimally as possible instead focusing on analogue production. In this pack we give you access to original and unique acid sounds that are notoriously hard to recreate authentically when limited to using only digital or VST synthesisers.
There is also a treasure trove of original and unique vocal .wavs for you to play with via the skills of Mike Russell, a well-respected Blues & Soul singer / guitarist from Washington D.C.
The seminal genre of Acid House was built using drum machines and synthesizers from
Japanese manufactures. Interestingly, these synthesizers where initially seen as a failure in the US market at their time of release; although sounding very unique, these synthesizers sounded nothing like the instruments they were supposed to replace. A prime example of one of these synthesizers is the Roland TB-303, which was designed to sound like a bass guitar player and was intended for guitar players to play along with but instead made a "squelching" sound.
Released in 1981, it was a while before the experimental Chicago DJs picked it up some 30 years later, but when they did, the 303 turned an almost forgotten sound into a phenomenon that lives on to this day. By the late 80s, this Acid House sound from Chicago, which relied heavily on the 303, spread to Europe. Meanwhile, DJs in Detroit started evolving the acid house sound into faster, darker, and more experimental music. In the dawn of the 90s, this sound became known as Techno. Continue this tradition today by using the Soul Rush Analogue Acid House and Techno pack for that authentic Acid sound.
The acid synth loops in this pack were sequenced using the midi sequencer within the synth itself. This is famously awkward to use but delivers an unmatchable sound that is made by the note length, slides, and accents programmed into the sequence to create a raw and authentic analog acid sound, which is heavily desired and difficult to recreate.
Each instrument was recorded through the analog mixing desk before the signal was set to the DAW to record the audio. This gives the option to overdrive the signal using the channel gain on the desk, which is an old school trick used heavily in acid tracks back in the day.
Keeping in tradition to the old school way, a selection of the FX sounds were created from recording household objects including an iron anchor, coins, stationary and additionally, field recordings from an airport.
Vocalist Mike Russell has many releases under his belt dating back to the 1970s including
"Black Woman" recorded by Grammy nominated Gloria Taylor and years of world tours under his own name. He now runs the Black Heritage Orchestra based in Berlin with singer MFA KERA whose tracks have featured in the Top 10 European World Music charts. Producer Aaron Beattie AKA Aezron, a Berlin based producer and DJ is influenced by sounds from across the full spectrum of electronic music. He was brought up around the UK rave scene and has played a broad spectrum of events including illegal warehouse parties, world war two bunkers and some of the UKs premier night clubs. As a producer he has a degree in Sound Engineering and releases on various labels including Groove Digital Records and forthcoming on Voidance Records.
40 effected spoken phrases34 dry spoken phrases25 vocal one shots25 vocal cuts17 Sung vocal phrases17 effected vocal phrasesHouse102 full drum kit loops64 percussion and top loops5 hi hat loopsTechno102 full drum kit loops52 percussion and top loops9 Atmos loops41 FX hits12 Objects/ found sound12 RisersBass43 303 one shots67 dry 303 bass loops58 effected 303 bass loopsDrum one shots:23 clap one shots15 closed hi hats one shots15 open hi hats one shots25 kick drums one shots21 snare one shots2 percussion one shots
（From SOUL RUSH RECORDS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.