BREATHTAKING FUTURE BASS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE POPS, ELECTRONICA, DOWNTEMPO, FUTURE BASS
- FORMAT WAV, MIDI
- DLサイズ 1.63 GB (1,754,696,915 byte)
- Release 2018.10
- 商品コード A5759
- 短縮コード RSDL269
- MAKER BLACK OCTOPUS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]5,115.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]44.939 USD
- [Euro]38.733 EUR
- [British Pound]32.702 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]41.254 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]55.556 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]59.748 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]62.661 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]349.518 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]287.285 CNY
- [South Korean Won]52,728.309 KRW
Monstercat Records phenom Elliot Berger is here to help you break some serious ground in your Future Bass productions with his immaculately produced sample and preset pack. This is the collection of premium drum samples, arps, basses, chord modulations, and 808’s that Future Bass producers have been wishing for. This pack will breathe some serious life and utter music writing pleasure into your Future Bass/Future Pop/EDM producing experience. Black Octopus Sound is operated by veteran producers, so when we say a pack wows us, we mean it all the way.
Elliot Berger has a rich catalog of incredible production, hailing many releases on the iconic Monstercat Records label. With over 1 million views of his music on Youtube, it’s fair to say he is a bonafide hit maker. This pack is for producers who love the hot new Future Bass movement coming from artists like Odesza, Waveracer, Illenium, Will Black, San Holo, David Guetta, and Flume.
Choose your own adventure with this pack; samples only, presets only, or the full enchilada for an overflowing abundance of all usable Future Bass content.
This masterpiece of a pack contains:
91 Drum Loops (68 loops, 23 builds & fills)
90 Drum Oneshots (Check out the steppy, stylish snares)
60 Bass Loops
96 808 One Shots
175 Synth Loops
48 Instrument Loops
14 Vocal Loops
64 Serum Presets
（From BLACK OCTOPUS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.