ANDREW WEATHERALL & NINA WALSH WRF LAB TEST
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE ELECTRONICA / IDM, FX, DOWNTEMPO
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 889 MB (932,705,952 byte)
- Release 2018.3
- 商品コード A4218
- 短縮コード LMD676
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,015.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]37.356 USD
- [Euro]33.010 EUR
- [British Pound]29.889 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]35.139 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]50.589 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]53.545 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]57.014 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]289.411 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]262.247 CNY
- [South Korean Won]44,532.437 KRW
Loopmasters present Andrew Weatherall & Nina Walsh Woodleigh Research Facility ? an experimental collection of other worldly recordings and abstract sounds to raise the tension in your productions. Provided 100% Royalty Free for your music, this collection is an elusive looking glass into a distant sonic realm, created by two master musicians.
The Woodliegh Research Facility is a loose collective of musicians, non-musicians, artists, poets and writers under the benign dictatorship of Andrew Weatherall and Nina Walsh. They operate in various locations in the south London area convening to conduct sonic experiments using tone generators, effects pedals, broken analogue keyboards and anything else that comes to hand. The results of these experiments are now available for you to weave your own alchemical spells!
Andrew Weatherall & Nina Walsh Woodleigh Research Facility comes with over 1GB of content featuring loops, hits and sampler patches; where sideways sounds meet wonky electronics to create unique, ethereal soundscapes and other-worldly grooves. You’ll find beautifully dark atmospheres, bubbling arpeggios, eclectic synth loops and big basslines (acoustic and electronic) ? the likes of which have never been heard before!
A fine selection of beats and breaks will give you the rhythmic groove you need to back up your mix, with foley beats, sequenced alongside heavy hardware hits. A haunting selection of vocals includes operatic screams, twisted laughs and hisses, with a superb mix of male and female French spoken words. Analogue synths to the ready ? with MS10 Snares, SH09 synths and a dedicated dub tech drum kit, as well as a final collection of dub-delayed whizz bang FX - making this pack the ultimate mould-breaker!
At tempos from 98 to 120BPM, Woodleigh Research Facility is ideal for electronica, experimental, downtempo and abstract music ? as well as more convention genres. The operatives for this project were Andrew Weatherall, Nina Walsh, Franck Alba and Lee Berwick.
In detail expect to find 1.15 GB of content with 588 individual 24 Bit Wav files. 279 Loops are included with 82 Electric Guitar Loops, 38 Electric Bass Loops, 35 Full Drum Loops, 32 Arp Loops, 31 Drum Fx Loops, 21 Synth Loops, 15 Synth Bass Loops, 14 Top Loops and 11 Percussion Loops, 309 One Hits are included with 120 Fx, 91 Drum Hits, 64 Vocal Hits & Phrases, 18 Bass Hits and 16 Synth Hits, 288 Rex Loops and 53 Sampler Patches are included for NNXT, Halion, EXS24, SFZ and Kontakt.
Andrew Weatherall & Nina Walsh Woodleigh Research Facility is a mystical collection of sounds delivered from another space and time. Log in to download a free taster pack, and check out the demos to hear more!
1.15 GB24Bit 44.1KHZ82 Electric Guitar Loops38 Electric Bass Loops35 Full Drum Loops32 Arp Loops31 Drum Fx Loops21 Synth Loops15 Synth Bass Loops14 Top Loops11 Percussion Loops120 Fx91 Drum Hits64 Vocal Hits & Phrases18 Bass Hits16 Synth Hits288 Rex2 Files53 Soft Sampler Patches10 Kong
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.