- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE HIPHOP, TRAP, URBAN
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONG, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.05 GB (1,132,305,971 byte)
- Release 2018.4
- 商品コード A4037
- 短縮コード LMDAS163
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,488.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]41.506 USD
- [Euro]34.534 EUR
- [British Pound]29.976 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]38.092 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]51.881 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]53.768 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]57.916 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]322.044 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]269.372 CNY
- [South Korean Won]46,447.126 KRW
Loopmasters are proud to present UK Drill, a dark and moody Hip-Hop and Grime collection. This collection of sounds is focused around the UK Drill sound inspired by artists and crews such as 67, Mdargg, Reekz MB, BT, Rendo, 150, Stickz and Zone 2, and is loaded with over 1Gb of heavyweight beats, haunting melodics and fat driving basses, all 100% Royalty Free and ready to be dropped in to your next productions.
UK Drill has developed over the past few years as a fusion of Chicago Drill, Grime, Trap and HipHop music that has rapidly found a large and mainly young fanbase in Britain and around the world. This pack aims to capture the essence and particular sonic identity of the genre whilst also adding a few unorthodox elements in order to keep things interesting. The producer (Chemo) ensures that every single loop and one shot in the pack is usable in its own right, whether for adding spice to existing ideas, or by initiating a burst of creativity as a first step off from the blank page.Across the staggering 1.16GB of content this pack contains, you'll find 119 Loops that span shell-shock inducing bass, swift and sharp percussion and heavy duty drums; so you can happily expect your rhythm sections to be ready for the soundclash. What's more, the included music and vocal Loops will help you fill in your arrangements with levels of subtlety and variation favoured by the heavyweights.
Combine the perfectly crafted Loops with the included 127 One Shots and you're truly in business, ready to create unique and forward thinking UK Bass music. Drums, FX and 808 bass are aplenty within the realms of UK Drill, all ready to be the solid foundations of your next sonic journey. Furthermore, these hits have been carefully mapped into Soft Sampler Patches, ready to be playable on the keys of your MIDI keyboard. Just load up into your favourite DAW and let the cone-melting magic happen.
The industrial and raw sounds crafted by Chemo are incredibly versatile, and can be used in conjunction with any of your favourite bass-heavy genres, not least limited to UK Drill and Grime. You'll be delighted when you experiment with this sound palette within any Trap, Hip-Hop, Dubstep, UK Techno or Bassline compositions. The flexibility of this collection has to be heard to be believed.
In detail, UK Drill contains 1.16GB of content, with the audio rendered as Wavs at 24bit with a 44.1kHz sample rate. In total there are 119 loops, this includes 39 Music Loops, 36 Drum Construcion Kit Loops, 18 Full Drum Loops, 17 Bass Loops, 3 Vocal Loops and 6 Percussion Loops. 127 One Shots are also present, spread across 77 Drum Hits, 26 Fx, 16 Music Hits and 8 x 808 Bass Hits. Also included here are 168 Rex2 files, 10 Kong patches and 39 Soft Sampler Patches for NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, Exs24 and SFZ.
The bottom line is ? if you're making Bass music without this pack in your arsenal, you're missing a trick. Stand out from the crowd with UK Drill. Log in to download a free taster pack and check out the demos above to hear more!
1.16 GB24Bit 44.1KHZ39 Music Loops36 Drum Construcion Kit Loops18 Full Drum Loops17 Bass Loops6 Percussion Loops3 Vocal Loops77 Drum Hits26 Fx16 Music Hits8 808 Bass Hits168 Rex2 Files39 Soft Sampler Patches10 Kong
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.