SYNKRO - AMBIENT DRUM & BASS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE DRUM'N'BASS/JUNGLE, CHILL
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONG, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 963 MB (1,009,792,996 byte)
- Release 2018.3
- 商品コード A3743
- 短縮コード LMD654
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,092.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]38.746 USD
- [Euro]32.765 EUR
- [British Pound]29.934 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]35.146 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]50.904 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]54.954 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]58.890 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]300.330 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]258.791 CNY
- [South Korean Won]44,111.464 KRW
Loopmasters present Synkro Ambient Drum and Bass ? an elevating selection of richly atmospheric sounds from a master of deep, slow-burning ambience. Everything inside is 100% Royalty Free and features the high-end Synkro production polish you need to bring depth and clarity to your music.
Synkro aka Manchester’s Joe McBride creates elaborate, emotive & intellectual soundscapes; drawing on influences across a spectrum of Bass Culture and Electronica sounds. With releases on Exit Records, Brownswood, Styrax, Auxiliary & Med School - he’s most recently found a home on R&S sister label ‘Apollo’. Synkro is a truly established artist in the timeline of UK Bass with major support from the likes of Chris Coco, Giles Peterson, Mary Anne Hobbs, Prefuse 73 and dBridge.
Synkro Ambient Drum and Bass brings you 1.1GB of lush, crystallised sounds to explore ? with over 130 tectonic Basslines, articulated Drums, ethereal Instruments and stone-washed Percussion Loops. Expect the full texture, depth and harmonics of a Synkro production in each sample, with carefully crafted processing to enhance the sounds even further. You’ll find expansive musical elements to choose from with Synths, Pads, Arpeggios, Synth, Pianos and more to deliver air and beauty to your mix.
Synkro has brought 239 One Shot samples too, with Basses, Drum Hits, Percussion, Synths and FX. These are all designed to be triggered and sequenced in your DAW, with Sampler Patches provided for seamless integration from the word go. 10 Multi Sampled Instruments are also included, with each melodic element key-labelled, so you always know the key. At a solid 170BPM / 85BPM, Synkro Ambient Drum and Bass is ideal for DnB, Jungle and other half-tempo genres.
Synkro says: “This selection of samples comes from my favourite hardware machines, with the ethos to create a powerful set of ambient production tools. Everything has been sequenced at 170/85bpm as its one of my favourite tempos to work with ? but they can be used at any tempo, in any sub-genre of electronic music”.
The gear used includes a prized Yamaha QY700, Juno-6, AlphaJuno1, JX8P, UA plug-ins. as well as gadgets like the Korg Monotron, TC electronics Hall of Fame Reverb pedal and a few lo-fi guitar pedals.
In detail expect to find 1.10 GB of content with 374 individual 24 Bit WAV Samples. 135 Loops are included with 35 Music Loops, 30 Drum Loops, 26 Bass Loops, 20 Percussion Loops, 18 Drum Construction Kit Loops and 6 FX Loops. 239 One Shots are included with 62 Drum Hits, 22 FX Hits, 15 Bass Hits, 12 Pad Hits, 5 Multi Sampled Bass Instruments [45 Samples], 5 Multi Sampled Synth Instruments [80 Samples] and 3 Synth Hits. Also included are 138 Rex2 Files, 5 Kong Patches and 52 Sampler Patches for NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, Exs24 and SFZ.
Synkro Ambient Drum and Bass is a multi-dimensional, time-lapsed selection of sounds, to ascend the norm. Log in to download a free taster pack and check out the demos above to hear more.
35 Music Loops30 Drum Loops26 Bass Loops20 Percussion Loops18 Drum Construction Kit Loops6 Fx Loops62 Drum Hits22 Fx15 Bass Hits12 Pad Hits5 Bass Multis5 Synth Multis3 Synth Hits138 Rex2 Files52 Soft Sampler Patches5 Kong
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.