FUTURE OF BASS MUSIC
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE FUTURE BASS, R&B, DOWNTEMPO
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, Refill, AIFF, MIDI
- DLサイズ 2.07 GB (2,223,887,054 byte)
- Release 2017.7
- 商品コード A2956
- 短縮コード PRDLD391
- MAKER PRODUCER LOOPS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,312.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]37.881 USD
- [Euro]32.553 EUR
- [British Pound]27.447 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]34.774 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]46.785 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]50.628 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]52.889 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]294.435 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]242.288 CNY
- [South Korean Won]44,599.822 KRW
Future of Bass Music" proudly flies the flag for one of the most dynamic genres to hit the market in years, Future Bass. This stunning Construction Kit library is packed full of half time beats, heart-stopping FX and lush, spacious plucks and synths.
Created by talented and versatile producer Eddy Beneteau, this isn"t your typical Future Bass pack. This forward-thinking collection takes Future Bass music and pushes it to the very limits of creativity, supplying your DAW with a vast selection of inspirational samples.
MIDI Files Included:
Like many other Producer Loops releases, "Future of Bass Music" features a number of MIDI loops (56 across all five Kits), allowing you to play back the melodic content in this pack through your favourite sampler, synth or virtual instrument.
Advantages of MIDI:
While the supplied ACID/Apple Loops/REX files are extremely flexible and powerful, MIDI has the added benefit of allowing you to go to extremes of pitch and tempo beyond which the loops were originally recorded, with no time stretching or pitch shifting artefacts. Furthermore, you can make tweaks to the riffs so they fit perfectly into your existing mixes.
This pack also includes one-shot samples, allowing you to create new beats, fills and loops to compliment the existing material. Simply load them up into your sampler of choice and create an infinite number of new grooves and phrases.
For users looking to simply drag and drop, the "wet" files contain all of the effects processing heard in the audio demos. But for producers looking to create their own effects mix, "dry" loops are also included. Don"t like the wet loops? No problem; add your own effects.
This sample library also comes with unlooped/tail versions allowing you to end a phrase with the decay of the reverb/delay applied to the loop, another "Producer Loops" exclusive product feature.
All of the loops in this product are 100% Royalty-Free (including the vocal loops), so once purchased, you can use these loops in your commercial releases without having to pay any hidden costs.
- 5 Construction Kits
- ACIDized WAV Files
- Apple Loops/AIFF Files
- REX2 Loops
- Reason ReFill
- Ableton Live 8.1.3
- Loops sync to BPM
- 44.1 kHz/24-Bit
- PC/Mac Compatible
- Royalty-Free (No Exceptions)
（From PRODUCER LOOPS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.