- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE ELECTRO, SOUNDTRACK, 80's
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, AIFF, MIDI
- DLサイズ 1.04 GB (1,114,797,623 byte)
- Release 2017.7
- 商品コード A2808
- 短縮コード PRMLD506
- MAKER PRIME LOOPS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds;
(a) in "isolation" (i.e. without other sounds) or as sound effects.
(b) in music tracks that will appear in any music libraries and/or sound libraries that are relicensed to multiple third parties.
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,751.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]34.470 USD
- [Euro]28.772 EUR
- [British Pound]24.945 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]31.702 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]43.099 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]44.551 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]48.241 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]267.871 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]224.826 CNY
- [South Korean Won]38,446.952 KRW
The year is 1986 and Loopmasters are about to beam in Teeel Retro Wave - a superb collection of Dreamwave and Synthwave Samples inspired by the 80s New Wave movement where the Synthesizer is king. A fluorescent palette of massive Drums, heavy Basslines, creamy Pads, and delicate Synthesizers await you!
Brainchild of Synth Records principal Jim Smith, TEEEL takes you on a journey into the future's past. His acclaimed debut Amulet (2011) was a Chillwave sensation, and follow-ups University Heights and Hydrostatic provided more genre-blending adventures in modern-vintage synth music. Jim has remixed many of his contemporaries and recently produced music for ESPN, Nike, and the film The Gift.
Retro Waves is jam-packed with punchy Drum Machines, massive Basslines, lush Synthesizers and cosmic FX. Over 300 Analog Drum sounds, and hundreds of Synthesizer, Bass, and Drum Loops will transform your music into to the sounds of giants Kavinsky, Lost Years, Chromeo, Mitch Murder, and Com Truise.
Retro Waves calls on TEEELs arsenal of Synthesizers, Controllers, Guitars and Effects ?Yamaha DX7, Yamaha DX7 II・FD, Roland HS-60, Yamaha CS1x, Moog Sub Phatty, Moog Little Phatty, and more! A selection of Beat Machines are also featured including LinnDrum, Sequential Circuits Drumtraks, Simmons, and Roland Analog Drum Machines.
In detail expect to find 1.92Gb of content with 732 individual 24 Bit Wav files. 276 Loops are included with 50 Bass Loops, 101 Full Drum Loops, 45 Hat Loops, 30 Perc Loops and 50 Synth Loops. 456 Single Hits ? 323 Drum Hits [45 Claps, 54 Cymbals, 25 Hats, 40 Kicks, 88 Snares, 40 Toms and 30 Percs], 44 Bass Hits, 16 FX Hits and 73 Synth Hits. 276 Apple Loops, 336 Rex2 Loops and 137 Software sampler patches are also included and formatted for NNXT, Halion, Sfz, Kontakt and Esx24.
Inspired by music and film soundtracks of the 1980s, and artists like John Carpenter ? Retro Waves brings us up to the modern era and films like Drive - inspiring a whole new generation of electronic musicians. Delivered at 80-160BPM RetroWave offers the perfect balance of sounds for Electro, Synthwave, Chillwave, Vaporwave, Synthpop and New Wave.
Go back in time on this Retro Wave, download the FREE Taster Pack and listen to the Demos now!
1.92Gb 24 Bit Wav 50 Bass Loops 101 Full Drum Loops 45 Hat Loops 30 Perc Loops 50 Synth Loops 323 Drum Hits 44 Bass Hits 16 FX Hits 73 Synth Hits 336 Rex2 Loops 137 Sampler Patches
（From PRIME LOOPS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.