- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE SFX, SOUNDTRACK
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 1.27 GB (1,364,865,016 byte)
- Release 2017.5
- 商品コード A2507
- 短縮コード PBBD074
- MAKER PUSH BUTTON BANG
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]5,346.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]46.995 USD
- [Euro]41.486 EUR
- [British Pound]34.873 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]42.930 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]59.436 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]65.964 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]70.301 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]365.931 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]297.523 CNY
- [South Korean Won]56,255.039 KRW
Push button bang presents FUTURE WEAPONS: GAME AND FILM AUDIO COLLECTION.
This is THE complete sound effect solution for EPIC SCI FI BATTLES, FUTURE WAR and DRAMATIC ACTION SCENES, in any game, film, animation or media project.
This collection will give you the sound design tools for creating SCI-FI WEAPONS, VEHICLES AND DANGEROUS TECHNOLOGY, to rival any major motion picture - think titles such as Edge of tomorrow, Crysis. Titanfall, Halo and of course star wars.
Designed from the inception to include every detail to create the most ADVANCED and HIGH OCTANE weapon systems, featuring an absolutely HUGE array of OVER 1000 ORIGINAL, CUTTING EDGE SOUND EFFECTS. All completely unique and of the utmost sound quality and original sound design.
Created at 96khz 24bit, with a complimentary 48khz broadcast standard version also included in the pack.
Divided into specific easy-find sub folders, the full list of sections includes:
You'll find everything you need to create the perfect sci fi battle scenes, war scores, cinematic character and object sound design in games, films, trailers and media projects of any size and budget.
Future weapons is the ultimate tool for INTENSE, CUTTING EDGE, SCI WAR SOUNDS and is guaranteed to give you BLOCKBUSTER STUDIO FILM results in your projects INSTANTLY.
（From PUSH BUTTON BANG）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.