THEY CALL IT ACID
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 911 MB (956,182,203 byte)
- Release 2017.3
- 商品コード A2158
- 短縮コード UNDL015
- MAKER UNDRGRND
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]5,445.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]47.598 USD
- [Euro]41.924 EUR
- [British Pound]34.929 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]43.570 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]59.476 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]65.784 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]70.338 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]370.813 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]301.950 CNY
- [South Korean Won]56,691.473 KRW
We take it back to the birthplace of rave culture with this homage to the Acid House revolution. Inspired by the Second Summer Of Love, this is a trippy, euphoric and mind-altering collection of loops and samples channelling the raw energy of the rave pioneers of the late 80s.
Loaded with jackin' drum box grooves, classic 303 acid basslines, old skool organs, euphoric rave chords, retro digital leads, lush pads, analogue FX, mashed vocals and more, this is an essential rave revival ready to take you on a serious acid trip!
Beats > Jackin' rhythm-box workouts honed on hardware classics like the TR-707 and TR-909. Full loops with stripped-out stems for maximum beat control.
Bass > Pure analogue bassline bliss: old skool hoovers, warehouse reeces, plucky bouncers, wonky square waves and more. Key-labeled as standard.
TB-303 Acid Loops > The machine that defined a genre takes centre stage in a folder chock-a-block with authentic TB-303 bassline grooves. It's pure squelchy, freaky, dirty, twisted acid bassline business! Numerous takes of each one take in different filtering and an modulation settings. Key-labeled throughout.
Synths > Retro rave synthetics that instantly transport you back to the Second Summer Of Love: think 808 State, The Orb, Altern8 and LFO. Old skool organs, digital pads, euphoric chords, classic piano and more. Also comes with a bonus folder of synth stabs and shots to make sampled-based riffs a breeze. All sounds key-labeled by default.
Percussion Tools > Stacks of additional beat material across folders of kick-free tops and hats, jacked percussion grooves, drum fills and authentic TR707 rhythms. Beats 4 daze!
Vocals > Twisted vocal loops, classic rave shout-outs and trip phrases to drop in da mix.
Drum Hits > Authentic drum machine hits recorded, beefed up and optimised for use in your DAW. Each one has that old skool feel with that new school fidelity. Comes with five pre-mapped drum kits for a selection of major samplers.
FX > Analogue rave FX hits: lazers, boings, drops, euphoric rushes and sonic whiteouts.
Loops are all tempo-labeled at?125bpm. All loops are key-labeled where applicable. There is NO MIDI in this collection.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.