SYNTH EXPLORER ER1
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE INSTRUMENTS
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 814 MB (854,278,174 byte)
- Release 2017.3
- 商品コード A2103
- 短縮コード LMD558
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]2,689.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]24.905 USD
- [Euro]22.528 EUR
- [British Pound]19.921 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]24.717 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]33.021 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]36.629 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]39.484 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]195.039 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]176.768 CNY
- [South Korean Won]29,748.537 KRW
Loopmasters hit warp speed with the latest in our Synth Explorer series - the Korg ER1! Delve inside the phattest selection of royalty-free samples, paying tribute to this legendry Drum Machine/Synthesizer which continues to inspire generations of electronic music producers!
The Korg Electribe ER1 was released in 1999, heralded as the ultimate beat machine of the future. It featured four analog-modelling Synthesizers taken from the Korg's Prophecy and Z1 series, as well as PCM Drum sounds, Audio Inputs, Delay FX, Recordable Automation and a killer sixty four step sequencer! With modulation options for each Synth part, internal Ring Modulation and a special Bass Boost function - the Korg ER1 sounds like nothing else!
Loopmasters have captured the tonal flexibility of the Korg ER1 in all its glory, with supersonic Basses, choppy electro-Percussion, shimmering Drum hits, metallic FX and epic Leads! 400 Loops come recorded without effects, bringing you a full spectrum of sound - with Tops, Full Drums, Synths, Bass, Kicks, Snares, Percussion, FX and more. You'll also find bonus `Pog Top' Loops and over 100 Modulated Loops using a secret recording technique that has been handed down since the late 1990s.
Loops aside, you'll find a space-age selection of FX with Drones, Movements and FX one hits to create atmosphere and aid smooth transitions. Amongst the 376 one-hit samples, you'll also find Basses, Synths and Drums - which include Kicks, Tuned Kicks, Snares, Hats and Percussion. 79 Sampler patches and 403 Rex2 loops deliver even more creative firepower!
Korg ER1 Specifications:
* Polyphony - 10 Voices
* Multitimbral Voices - 4 Synthesizers, 2 Audio Inputs, Open & Closed Hi Hats, Crash Cymbal and Hand Clap.
* Modulation Shapes: Square, Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Noise and Sample&Hold.
* Memory - 256 Patterns, 16 songs
* Sequencer - 64 steps per part, motion sequence [1 parameter per part], 64 events
* Songs - 256 patterns per song, event recording with up to 35,700 events
* Control - MIDI and 12 Touch Pads
* Effects - Delay (normal, motion sequence, tempo delay), Ring Modulation
* Date Produced - 1999
* Famous owners: Orbital, the Crystal Method, Massive Attack, and the Chemical Brothers.
In detail expect to find 890Mb of content with 776 individual 24-Bit wav files. 400 Loops are included with 104 Modulated Loops, 71 Tops, 55 Kicks, 45 Synths, 42 Bass, 18 Pog Tops, 16 Percussion, 10 Beats, 10 Snares, 8 Hats, 6 EPercs, 4 Claps, 4 FX, 3 Full, 2 Cymbals, 1 Noise and 1 Grind Loop. 376 One Hits include 32 Basses, 19 Drones, 218 Drums [11 Crash, 25 Hats, 29 Kicks, 58 Tuned Kicks, 54 Percs and 51 Snares], 49 FX, 24 Movement and 34 Synth Hits. 403 Rex2 Loops are included with 79 Sampler patches for NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, Sfz and Exs24.
An unprecedented range of tempos between 64-240BPM give you fuel for Techno, Drum & Bass, Breaks, House, HipHop, Synthwave and all forms of Electronica.
Each collection in the series will be produced, performed and recorded by highly regarded producers who will remain anonymous as they take a step back and let these classic synths take to the stage. Set the co-ordinates for the heart of the mothership, as we commence a new sonic adventure with Synth Explorer ER1!
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.