- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE EDM, HOUSE, ELECTRO HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, MIDI
- DLサイズ 1.83 GB (1,967,083,306 byte)
- Release 2017.3
- 商品コード A1931
- 短縮コード ZG226DL
- MAKER ZERO-G
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]7,590.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]69.986 USD
- [Euro]64.827 EUR
- [British Pound]57.106 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]68.422 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]98.974 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]116.619 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]119.447 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]542.608 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]496.370 CNY
- [South Korean Won]86,666.591 KRW
Surface Tension is a unique sound design tool that allows you to quickly and easily create a huge range of rich, organic, complex and unusual sounds based on samples entirely derived from various forms of used and abused electric guitars.
The Kontakt instrument combines a state-of-the-art user interface with samples and impulse responses to give you a highly flexible tool for creating a huge variety of beds, drones, pads and FX. It comes with over 200 presets but of course you make your own presets from the samples provided - there are over 29,000 different combinations available - and then you can manipulate the sounds any way you wish with the amazing interface that offers untold amounts of sonic manipulation.
Playing techniques used include violin bows, screwdrivers, e-bow, extreme detuning, striking, bottleneck, feedback, distortion, scraping and plucking.
Then, a whole range of digital processes was applied to take these sounds into a deep electronic realm whilst still retaining the complexity of raw organic recordings.
The other key part of the instrument is the bespoke impulse responses, which are used to create unique reverbs of great character within Kontakt's convolution reverb engine. To maintain the depth and organic detail, these impulse responses were derived from real world sources, circuit bent FX units and vintage delay lines.
"Surface Tension's presentation is slick and the sounds it delivers are absolutely stunning. Rated 9/10" - Computer Music magazine, UK.
Surface Tension is made up of the following resources.
- Surface Tension Kontakt Instrument with custom GUI and over 200 presets.
- Audio loops. Available as AIFF Apple Loops or Acidized wav files.
- Impulse responses for use with any third party convolution reverb.
You can also use the raw audio as building blocks for your own beds, drones, hits and FX whereas the impulse responses can be loaded into any number of commercially available convolution reverbs to make a large library of extreme reverbs.
NOTE: You must already have a FULL VERSION of Native Instruments Kontakt (version 5.6.0 or later) in order to use the SURFACE TENSION Kontakt instrument. It is not a VST plugin or standalone instrument.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.