DUBMATIX PRESENTS - DUB INVADERS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE REGGAE, DUB
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONG, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.96 GB (2,099,323,756 byte)
- Release 2016.3
- 商品コード A0033
- 短縮コード LMD439
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,708.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]44.600 USD
- [Euro]38.361 EUR
- [British Pound]35.066 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]41.425 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]59.745 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]63.504 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]68.147 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]345.744 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]304.351 CNY
- [South Korean Won]52,453.318 KRW
Loopmasters present Dub Invaders - a superb collection of royalty-free Dub infused samples from industry aficionado Dubmatix. Bringing you the best in traditional Dub instruments fed through slap-back delays, with heavy, laid back beats and melodic accompaniments.
Dubmatix has a relentlessly inventive approach to reverb, rhythm and reggae and has developed a unique signature sound and style that is immediately recognizable.Dub Invaders delivers pure dancehall fire for your productions - a total of 989 individual 24 Bit Wav Samples recorded by professional session musicians, for that live-skankin' feel.
Ludwig & Gretsch Drums were used as well as a 1973 Fender P bass, a Warwick Bass, a Moog Minotaur Analog Synth and a Fender Precision Bass 1973. Every effort has been made to give these instruments the authentic edge with effects list which includes: Roland Space Echo Re-150 & Chorus Echo SRE-555, Carl Martin Optical envelope, a 1970s Spring Reverb, Mini Spring Verb, Re-20 Space Echo Pedal and MoogerFooger Analog Delay.
Contained in the pack is a wealth of instruments including Pianos, Synths, Sirens, Guitars, Bass, Horns, Sax, Trumpets and Strings. Then a host of percussion instruments- Conga, Guiro, Cowbell, Rainshaker, HiHat, Clave, Timpani, Bongos, and even some festive Sleigh Bells!
In detail expect to find 2.57Gb of 24 Bit Wav files. You will find 617 individual Loops with 73 Drum Loops, 44 Electric Bass Loops, 68 Guitar Loops, 33 Horn Loops, 61 Keys Loops, 18 Orchestral Loops, 59 Organ Loops, 54 Percussion Loops, 40 Piano Loops, 30 Synth Bass Loops, 70 Top Drum Loops and 67 Synth Loops. There are 372 individual Hits - 123 Drum Hits [4 Claps, 16 Crashes, 17 Hats, 18 Kicks, 29 Percussion Hits, 21 Snares and 18 Toms], 15 Bass Hits, 8 Guitar Hits, 21 Horn Hits, and 18 Keys Hits. Also included is a selection of Multi-Sampled instruments: 5 Bass, 3 Keyboard and 2 Synth. 10 Kong kits for Reason are present, as well as 617 Apple Loops and 651 Rex2 Loops. Then finally 90 Software Sampler Patches for NNXT, Halion, Sfz, Kontakt and Esx24.
This collection ranges from 60-180BPM so is perfectly suited to Dub, Reggae, Ska, Roots, Dubstep and a wealth of other Genres. Download the FREE Taster Pack today, and check out the Demos now!
- 24 Bit Wav
- 73 Drum Loops
- 44 Electric Bass Loops
- 68 Guitar Loops
- 33 Horn Loops
- 61 Keys Loops
- 18 Orchestral Loops
- 59 Organ Loops
- 54 Percussion Loops
- 40 Piano Loops
- 30 Synth Bass Loops
- 70 Top Drum Loops
- 67 Synth Loops
- 123 Drum Hits
- 15 Bass Hits
- 8 Guitar Hits
- 21 Horn Hits
- 18 Keys Hits
- 5 Bass Multi-Sampled instruments
- 3 Keyboard Multi-Sampled instruments
- 2 Synth Multi-Sampled instruments
- 651 Rex2 Loops
- 90 Sampler Patches?
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.