UNDERGROUND TECH HOUSE
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECH HOUSE
- FORMAT MASCHINE, DAW PROJECT FILE
- DLサイズ 220 MB (230,761,338 byte)
- Release 2016.6
- 商品コード 99952
- 短縮コード 5PIND050
- MAKER 5PIN MEDIA
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds;
(a) in "isolation" (i.e. without other sounds) or as sound effects.
(b) in music tracks that will appear in any music libraries and/or sound libraries that are relicensed to multiple third parties.
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,751.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]34.470 USD
- [Euro]28.772 EUR
- [British Pound]24.945 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]31.702 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]43.099 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]44.551 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]48.241 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]267.871 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]224.826 CNY
- [South Korean Won]38,446.952 KRW
The successful partnership of 5Pin Media and Adam Shaw comes together once again to bring you the first instalment in an exciting new series in the form of 5Pin Media Project.
For our Project debut we present 15 Underground Tech House Projects in both Ableton Live 9 and Maschine 2 formats of the highest standard.
The brief for 5Pin Media Project was clear, produce 15 projects for Ableton Live and NI Maschine containing original inspiring sounds with all the main elements found in a track, and then also make it suitable for playing out live or in the studio on any Maschine or Ableton controller. It seemed a tall order but fortunately we have been producing award winning Ableton kits partnered with MIDI patterns since our debut release Minimal Tech Vol.1 and in 2011 introduced Maschine to the MIDI Focus series so we were in good stead.
The biggest challenge we faced was how to develop a user friendly and consistent mapping for the sounds for the best playing experience when using any of the two platform's controllers. Enter "5Pin Media Project MIDI Map" which clearly defines the mapping rules for all sounds, thus achieving a high level of consistency across all the kits. So what does this mean? Put simply it means that like sounds are grouped together across the controller pads and the probability of for example a clap being on Pad 2 (MIDI in note C#1)is highly likely, however if there is no clap then it will be a snare. This intelligent mapping standard enhances the playing experience because sounds are where you expect them and furthermore allows for experimentation with MIDI patterns from other kits/projects.
Other features include the use of groove templates in Ableton and groove settings in Maschine for that important authentic House feel. Both platforms feature the use of automated effects parameters perfect for builds, breaks and leading into drops designed to build tension and excitement. Seek out these parameters and control them from your controller in a live setting or in the studio to transform and breathe life into your compositions and sets.
With over 200 clearly labelled MIDI Patterns and 240 samples spanning every timbre from drums, percussion, bass, leads, keys, pads, strings, vox and FX inspired by artists such as Groove Armada, Sonny Wharton, Hauswerks, Cristoph, Riva Starr, Cajmere, Sante, Hot Since 82 and the legendary Layo & Bushwacka, we recommend you download the free Taster Project here on Loopmasters and explore the possibilities.
Please Note: Requires NI Maschine 2.3.1+ or Ableton Live 9.2.3+
- 24Bit Quality
- 15 Ableton Live 9 Projects
- 15 Maschine 2 Projects
- 156 Drum & Percussion
- 25 Bass
- 23 Synth
- 3 Keys
- 19 Vox
- 16 FX
- 2 Bass (15 Samples)
- 1 Piano (8 Samples)
- 266 MIDI Patterns
（From 5PIN MEDIA）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.