DUB PISTOLS - SMOKING DUBS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE REGGAE, DUB
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONG, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 895 MB (939,373,140 byte)
- Release 2015.10
- 商品コード 99729
- 短縮コード LMD410
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,873.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]36.109 USD
- [Euro]35.321 EUR
- [British Pound]29.870 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]34.392 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]46.498 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]51.784 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]57.470 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]283.449 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]243.805 CNY
- [South Korean Won]47,177.237 KRW
It is with extreme excitement Loopmasters welcome the Dub Pistols to the Artists series for a seriously heavyweight slice of Smoking Dub
Fresh off the back of the latest Dub Pistols album 'Return of the Pistoleros' and coming straight from the heart of the critically acclaimed Dub Pistols camp produced by frontman Barry Ashworth and Bill Borez (Zero B, Effective records, Dub Pistols, Dogtown Clash, General Narco ) at Loftworkz Studios West London, The Dub Pistols ”Smoking Dubs.” is a slice of dub goodness from the wild side of a production library spanning 20 years covering genres from Dub, Hip Hop, House, Breakbeat, Dancehall, Drum and Bass, Jungle and few more thrown in for good measure.
Smoking Dubs has been 6 months in the making and features an impressive collection 1Gb of Live and programmed loops and one shot sounds from the legendary Dub Pistols including brand new and exclusively recorded Drum and Percussion loops, Horns by the legendary Tim Hutton, Fresh Guitar and Piano Skanks, Dancefloor Tearing Bass Lines, Rig Jolting Riffs and Subtle Ambience plus more Dub Sirens, Effects and One-Shots than you can throw at a fully loaded sampler.
From their early singles for Concrete Records to their genre defying ‘Six Million Ways To Live’ LP, the Dub Pistols have always added a much needed Rock n Roll swagger to the UK’s dance scene. Chewing up Hip Hop, Dub, Techno, Ska & Punk & spitting them out in a renegade futuristic skank, consistently deifying genres & exceeding the highest of expectations at all times.
Their genre-mashing abilities have led to remix work for the likes of Moby, Crystal Method, Limp Bizkit, Bono, Korn & Ian Brown, and seen them work with Hip Hop legend Busta Rhymes on ‘One’, a track for Blade 2 & ‘Molotov’ on the Y Tu Mama Tambien soundtrack.
In recent years the band has mutated from a studio based duo into a fully-fledged live act often featuring the talents of guest vocalists Rodney P, Specials front man Terry Hall, rap wunderkid T.K., Sugardaddy horn-blower Tim Hutton & scratch maestro DJ Stix. This year’s Glastonbury saw Neville Staple from The Specials join the Pistols live on stage for the encore ‘Gangsters’.
In Detail expect to find 999Mb of 24Bit 44.1kHz loops and one shots including 36 Bass Loops, 69 Drum Loops, 11 SFX Loops, 43 Music Loops, 35 Percussion Loops, 8 Bass Stabs, 214 drum Shots, 77 Dub Siren Sounds, 12 Instrument Hits, 218 Rex2 Files and 34 soft sampler patches.
If you are looking for the most exciting Dub samples you will see this year then you have stopped at the right place make sure you check out the incredible demo track and download the free to use taster pack then get ready to sample the incredible Dub Pistols ? Smoking Dubs TODAY!
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.