SUMMER EDM FESTIVALS VOL.2
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE EDM
- FORMAT WAV, REX2
- DLサイズ 1.3 GB (1,400,768,141 byte)
- Release 2015.10
- 商品コード 99197
- 短縮コード SGMDL117
- MAKER SINGOMAKERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]5,390.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]47.317 USD
- [Euro]41.763 EUR
- [British Pound]34.903 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]43.236 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]59.419 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]65.916 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]70.416 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]368.440 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]299.654 CNY
- [South Korean Won]56,487.942 KRW
We are very proud to present VOLUME 2 of our Bestselling and completely amazing "Summer EDM Festivals". Supercharged with an insane amount of EDM Drop Synths, Fat Bass Lines, Punchy Drums, One Shots, Anthemic Themes, Vocals, FX, Patches and a lot more!
In detail you should expect to find a 1.5 Gb (Unzipped) collection of 24Bit Quality Samples 220 One Shots, 50 Drop Bass Loops, 60 Drop Synth Loops, 70 Drum Loops, 60 Melody Loops, 30 Drum Fills, 170 Midi Files, 120 Sound FX, 25 Vocal Shouts, 40 VST Synth Patches (20 Massive, 20 Spire), 8 Sampler Patches and 270 Rex2 Files!
If you take inspiration in such artists like Hardwell, Ummet Ozcan, Nervo, R3hab, DVBBS, Showtek, Deorro, Sander Van Doorn, Martin Garrix, Tiesto, Nicky Romero, Tommy Trash, Afrojack, Marcus Schossow, Rezone, Moguai, Fedde Le Grand, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, W&W, Laidback Luke and labels like Spinnin Records, Revealed Recordings, Protocol Records, Trice, Size, Axtone, Mixmash, Refune, then this sample pack would be an essential tool for your future productions.
Summer EDM Festivals 2 is 100 % suitable for producers of EDM, Big Room, Electro House, Progressive House, but all separate parts of pack, such as HQ One Shots, Patches, Midi, Loops and FX can be effectively used in any other genre from Deep House and Garage, Dubstep, Techno and Drum & Bass.
Don't lose the time and grab your copy while it's hot!
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.