SYNTH EXPLORER - DX7
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE INSTRUMENTS
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONG, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 416 MB (437,021,851 byte)
- Release 2015.9
- 商品コード 99153
- 短縮コード LMD401
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]2,442.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]16.857 USD
- [Euro]17.152 EUR
- [British Pound]14.917 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]16.718 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]22.976 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]25.931 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]29.581 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]132.329 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]119.957 CNY
- [South Korean Won]24,159.690 KRW
Welcome to the Synth Explorer series of royalty free loops and one shot samples that pay tribute to the legendry synthesisers and drum machines that have inspired generations of electronic music producers from the early electronic revolution right up to the current day.
This time out we visit Yamaha and delve inside the FM beast that is the DX7. The Yamaha DX7 is an FM (Frequency Modulation) digital synth and was manufactured from 1983 to 1989. The DX became the first commercially successful Digital synth and featured in hundreds of productions from Electro Pop, Jazz, Rock and early 90s House music it in fact seemed to be everywhere..
It is most famous for its Electric Piano, Bells, Plucked and Percussive Sounds, but the complex way the sounds are shaped with multiple Sine Waves modulating each other using 32 different algorithms meant that the sound design possibilities were huge and with some patience and effort very complex sounds from horns to strings, atmospheres and crazy metallic sound effects were possible.
This edition of Vintage Explorer sees a wealth of Loop and one shot samples that play homage to its 80s heritage but each sound and loop has been given a modern production finish and contains loops and sounds suitable for a wide range of productions from Dubstep, Drum & Bass, House, Future House, Indie & Nu Disco.
The collection features an inspiring range of loops at between 80 and 120BPM and one shot sounds covering a wide sonic palate including Chunky Bass and Metallic Melodies, Classic Stabs and Chords, Digital Pads, Crunchy Percussion and Twisted SFX
In Detail expect to find 484Mb 24Bit 44.1kHz Loops and sounds including 13 Bass Loops, 73 Music Loops, 1 Drum Loop, 20 Arp Loops, 3 Pad Loops, 39 Bass Stabs, 29 Lead Sounds, 51 Pad Shots, 55 Synth Hits, 43 SFX Sounds, 5 Multi Sampled Bass Instruments, 5 Multi Sampled Synth Instruments, 59 Drum Sounds, 110 Rex2 Files and 202 Soft Sampler Patches.
Synthesis Type: FM (Frequency Modulation)
Polyphony: Max: 16
Oscillators per Voice: Min: 1 / Max: 2
Controllers: Breath / Foot 1 & 2/ Sustain
Keyboard: 61 Keys
Memory: Patches: 64 / Performances: 32 (more with Cartridges)
Inputs and Outputs: 2 + Headphones / MIDI in, Out and Through
Famous Owners: Underworld, Orbital, BT, Steve Winwood, Depeche Mode, Chick Corea, Herbie Hancock
Each collection in the series will be produced, performed and recorded by highly regarded producers who will remain anonymous as they take a step back and let these classic synths take to the stage. So get ready as we start the a brand new sonic adventure with Synth Explorer 4 - DX7
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.