DAWCENTRIX 02 - ABLETON RACKS MIX MASTER PROCESS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE INSTRUMENTS
- FORMAT Ableton Live Device
- DLサイズ 204 MB (214,667,079 byte)
- Release 2016.2
- 商品コード 99078
- 短縮コード 5PIND049
- MAKER 5PIN MEDIA
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds;
(a) in "isolation" (i.e. without other sounds) or as sound effects.
(b) in music tracks that will appear in any music libraries and/or sound libraries that are relicensed to multiple third parties.
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]2,354.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]20.602 USD
- [Euro]17.689 EUR
- [British Pound]14.918 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]18.956 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]25.400 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]27.438 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]28.632 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]160.147 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]131.744 CNY
- [South Korean Won]24,190.233 KRW
5Pin Media picks up with the second installment of their DAWcentrix Series with Ableton Racks - Mix Master Process. If electronic music in any shape or form is your bag and you use Ableton Live you should listen and read on.
Mix Master Process as the title implies covers the Mixing, Mastering and Processing stages of music composition using Live's Audio Effects Racks. Well thought out Macros with carefully tuned ranges give you precise control over key aspects of your individual sounds, mix elements, final mix and master.
In the Mixing and Mastering department you will find 17 Racks that cover every aspect from Mid/Side EQ and Compression to Multiband Limiting designed to get your masters sounding wide and loud without unwanted distortion. Each and every rack is accompanied by a PDF user guide detailing the function of the Macros.
In the Process department you will find 17 racks for shaping your individual sounds such as Kicks, Claps, Snares, HiHats and Percussion as well as for processing Loops of all kinds. The Transient Vitalizer for example boosts and shapes transients for more clarity and punch. Use the Vinyl Love Rack for a warmer less sterile sub mix or final mix. Once again each and every rack is accompanied by a PDF user guide detailing the function of the Macros.
As an extra bonus we have included several live projects to provide examples of the Racks in action with the highlight being the demo track where we have created a full mix with all the sounds and elements accessable for you to inspect and tweak followed by a mastering session of the same track as heard in the main demo (big thank's to Adam Shaw for creating the track). Our final challenge was to take the pre-master of our recent release "Cristoph House and Techno Producer" and see how well we could master it using the included racks compared with the official pro master. Listen to our MixMasterProcess version above and compare it to the official pro master here
Please Note: Requires at minimum Ableton Live 9.2 Standard. For minimum recommended system requirements PC/Mac see www.Ableton.com.
（From 5PIN MEDIA）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.