NEKROLOG1K - BASS BEATZ & NI MASSIVE
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE DRUM'N'BASS/JUNGLE, HARDCORE, HARD TECHNO
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, BATTERY, MASSIVE
- DLサイズ 393 MB (412,650,283 byte)
- Release 2015.9
- PRODUCT CODE 98887
- SHORTENED CODE IDSTD154
- MAKER INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,267.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]22.552 USD
- [Euro]20.933 EUR
- [British Pound]17.973 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]19.844 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]30.656 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]34.258 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]36.796 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]176.139 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]161.532 CNY
- [South Korean Won]29,716.115 KRW
Crack open a dynamic Hard DnB / Crossbreed toolbox spiked with serious Industrial edge.Nekrolog1k_Bass Beatz & NI Massive packs a one-two punch with searing Audio samples, a full sound set for Native Instruments Massive, plus Ableton Live Templates?all exclusively produced byAK-Industry & Strobcore for Industrial Strength Samples.
Clocking in at over 1GB, this production pack is charged with wall-rattling Bass, driving Breakbeats, and electrifying Presets for NI Massive. It’s a rugged collection infused with all the elements you need to get tracks up, running, and breaking the sound barrier.
You’ll find relentless Reese Bass sounds, amped up Snare Drums, Atmospheric Pads, and juicyLeads, all primed for Hard DnB action as audio and in Native Instrument’s almighty Massive. All rock-solid drum loops are tempo marked for easy drop n rock performance, and formatted in Rex.2for total control. Seal the deal with three Ableton Live Templates for PC and Mac and take your samples to the next level.
These sounds are presented in the full glory of 24-bit, 44.1 kHz Wav Audio. Propel your productions in Industrial, Hardcore, Drumstep Crossbreed and styles beyond. All the drum shots are loaded up in Native Instrument's Battery 4 so you can rock out your drum patterns in no time flat.
This pack was created by a trio of heavy hitters who left no stone unturned. AK-Industry?the unstoppable team of Homeboy and DJ Mayhem?are Portuguese natives and virtuosos ofIndustrial Hardcore, Hard Drum, and Bass. Their live sets have riled crowds at the biggest Hardcore festivals worldwide, and their tracks have seen international release. Their labelNekrolog1k Recordings consistently shucks boundaries to explore new territories in soundscape and experimental sounds.
The duo is joined for this pack by Switzerland’s Strobcore; Nekrolog1k Recordings’ own Mastering Engineer, Producer, and DJ. With a solo album and EP on DJ Ruffneck’s Tainted Audio Recordings, plus tracks on other international labels, Strobcore continues to be a powerful force in modern sound.
Nekrolog1k_Bass Beatz & NI Massive winds up for the pitch. These sounds are hurling straight for your Daw; get ready to knock your tracks out of this world.
（From INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.