ABSTRACT ELECTRO HOUSE BUNDLE (VOLS 4-6)
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- Release 2015.11
- PRODUCT CODE 98451
- SHORTENED CODE PRDLD307
- MAKER PRODUCER LOOPS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]6,831.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]46.525 USD
- [Euro]42.735 EUR
- [British Pound]36.637 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]40.480 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]62.806 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]69.784 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]74.943 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]363.449 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]329.014 CNY
- [South Korean Won]60,202.980 KRW
'Abstract Electro House Bundle (Vols 4-6)' brings together these three hit Producer Loops packs in one colossal bundle pack that provides 24-Bit rocket fuel for your Electro House, Minimal House and Minimal Techno productions. This professional quality bundle pack is inspired by the sounds currently rocking dancefloors and studios around the globe.
'Abstract Electro House Bundle (Vols 4-6)' includes loops at 128 BPM and an awesome selection of one-shot drum samples. Available formats include ACIDized WAV, Apple Loops, REX Loops and a Reason Refill. Producer Loops' ultra-experienced production team have worked extremely hard to provide you the most original content possible.
MIDI Files Included:
Like so many other Producer Loops products, 'Abstract Electro House Bundle (Vols 4-6)' includes MIDI files for the majority of musical phrases heard in each Kit, allowing you to seamlessly mix your favourite synths and samplers with the sounds contained in the pack.
Advantages of MIDI:
While the supplied ACID/Apple Loops/REX content is extremely flexible and powerful, MIDI has the added benefit of allowing you to go to extremes of pitch and tempo beyond which the loops were originally recorded, with no time stretching or pitch shifting artefacts. Furthermore, you can make tweaks to the riffs so they fit perfectly into your existing mixes.
Each Construction Kit features one-shot drum samples, allowing you to create new beats, fills and loops to compliment the existing material. Simply load them up into your sampler of choice and create an infinite number of new beats and phrases.
For users looking to simply drag and drop, the 'wet' files contain all of the effects processing heard in the audio demos. But for producers looking to create their own effects mix, 'dry' loops are also included. Don't like the wet loops? No problem, add your own effects.
This sample library also comes with unlooped/tail versions allowing you to end a phrase with the decay of the reverb/delay applied to the loop, another "Producer Loops" exclusive product feature.
All of the loops in this product are 100% Royalty-Free (including the vocal loops), so once purchased, you can use these loops in your commercial releases without having to pay any hidden costs.
- Synth Phrase Loops
- Bass Loops
- Drum Loops
- Drum Samples (One-Shots)
- Apple Loops
- REX2 (All Content)
- Reason Refill
- 44.1 kHz/24-Bit
- All loops are 128 BPM
- PC/Mac Compatible
How to Order:
Simply click "BUY NOW" at the top of this page then enter your details. Your Download Link will be sent to you by email immediately after your payment has been received.
（From PRODUCER LOOPS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.