SYNTH EXPLORER - TR505
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE DRUM ONE SHOT, ELECTRONICA / IDM, BREAKS
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONG, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 336 MB (352,429,257 byte)
- Release 2015.4
- 商品コード 98304
- 短縮コード LMD362
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]2,420.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]17.661 USD
- [Euro]17.576 EUR
- [British Pound]14.925 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]16.898 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]22.950 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]25.632 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]28.462 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]138.566 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]120.417 CNY
- [South Korean Won]23,604.924 KRW
Synth Explorer returns to Loopmasters but we take a break from Synthesis for our third instalment as we voyage into Drum Machine territory with a very twisted collection of Beats and Drum Shots from the often overlooked Roland TR505.
Whilst many of you analogue purists will be scoffing at the idea this machine could come toe to toe with a TR909, the raw digital sounds of the Roland TR505 come alive with a little help of circuit bends and extra processing so before you make an early judgement listen up and hear how we have transformed the sounds of this unassuming rhythm machine into the ultimate urban beat terrorist.
The TR505 was released in 1986 and was intended as a budget portable drum machine featuring 16 crunchy 12Bit samples including Kick, Snare, Toms, Rim Shot, Hi Hats, Crash and Ride Cymbals and some basic percussion sounds. It featured an on-board sequencer with 5 basic modes of operation including Track Play, Track Write, Step Write, Tap Write and Real Time.
This edition of Vintage Explorer features loop and one shot samples covering a wide range of sounds perfect for Techno, Dubstep, Drum & Bass or even Experimental Electronica. The collection features an inspiring range of one shot sounds that have been sourced directly from a real TR505 but you will have never heard a TR505 sound like this before as we have tormented this digital beast with a range of tonal tweaks in the form of DIY circuit bends and heavy use of external processing from Distortion, Phaser, Delay, Reverb and Flanger and well anything that made it sound RUDER!
In Detail expect to find 385Mb 24Bit 44.1KHz Loops and one Shot Sounds including 100 Twisted Drum Loops at tempos of 90, 100, 120, 140 and 175 BPM 448 Single Shot Sounds, 100 Rex2 Files and 28 Soft Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, nnxt and Sfz formats.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.