SKULLSTEP - THE PANACEA & LIMEWAX VOL. 2
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE DRUM'N'BASS/JUNGLE, HARDCORE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, AIFF
- DLサイズ 1.12 GB (1,198,422,687 byte)
- Release 2015.6
- 商品コード 98026
- 短縮コード IDSTD144
- MAKER INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,345.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]31.046 USD
- [Euro]28.946 EUR
- [British Pound]24.935 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]28.222 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]41.684 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]46.897 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]51.228 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]243.345 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]219.956 CNY
- [South Korean Won]40,550.339 KRW
Limewax and The Panacea return with an onslaught of fresh fire and brimstone for your DAW. Tear open Skullstep Vol. 2 and unleash a raving mad injection of customizable DnB and Industrialsounds straight from the gates of Hades and Industrial Strength Samples.
This maniacal pack delivers an ominous onslaught of twisted Drones, acid tone Loops, and wigged-out Effects. Inflict serious wrath with gritty Drum Shots, distorted Beat Loops, and merciless Bass Loops. With blinding Stabs and Pads, this sound set is primed to leave goosebumps in the wake of any hard bass production.
The Panacea and Limewax are a steadfast match lit in hell. Each known for hard-hitting productions, the longtime co-conspirers combine minds to wreak masterful destruction.
From a young age, Ukrainian musician, DJ, and producer Maxim Anokhin has proven himself a sonic pacesetter, harnessing the darker sounds of atmospheric dance as Limewax. In addition to running his own LB Recordings, his uniquely-compelling acidic textures and frenetic breaks have been released on mainstay DnB labels including Freak Recordings, Tech Itch, PRSPCT, and Position Chrome.
Since 1996's influential "Low Profile Darkness," German producer Mathis Mootz has continually redefined the forefront of techstep by combining hardcore techno, drum 'n' bass, rave and industrial into a truly explosive force. The Panacea's prolific discography has been released by the likes of Kniteforce, PRSPCT, and Mootz's own label, Position Chrome. He has remixed Einstuerzende Neubauten, Foetus and The Melvis and continues to headline the Therapy Sessions Events world-wide alongside Limewax and artists like Counterstrike, Current Value and Gancher & Ruin.
Joining forces to produce Skullstep Vol. 1 and 2, the duo brings versatile sounds of uncompromising caliber, designed to amp up your studio flow like the white rapids of the River Styx.
This multi-use, license-free download is presented in 24-bit, 44.1-kHz glory. With options in Acid wav, Rex.2 and Apple Loops, these sounds are ready to reign in any DAW for maximum flexibility.
Out of the darkness comes a skull rattling mayhem like none other. Check your headlamp and step into the sonic underbelly.
（From INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.