MULTI SYNTH BASS ANALOGY
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE INSTRUMENTS
- FORMAT HALION, EXS24, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 605 MB (635,324,960 byte)
- Release 2015.7
- 商品コード 97742
- 短縮コード PRMLD096
- MAKER PRIME LOOPS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds;
(a) in "isolation" (i.e. without other sounds) or as sound effects.
(b) in music tracks that will appear in any music libraries and/or sound libraries that are relicensed to multiple third parties.
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]1,958.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]17.781 USD
- [Euro]15.145 EUR
- [British Pound]12.946 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]16.421 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]22.497 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]24.356 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]25.123 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]138.443 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]114.839 CNY
- [South Korean Won]20,869.528 KRW
For adding pure organic soul and sonic temperament to electronic music, there's nothing better than analogue synths. Producers dream of owning classic kit like the Roland Juno 106, Roland MKS-30, Korg Mono/Poly, Polyvox and Novation's Super Bass Station, and engineers spend years tweaking the settings to create perfect, powerful vibrations.
Dmitry Vasilyev is one of those sonic freaks who has dedicated his musical life to discovering new sounds by pushing real hardware to the limit. As the producer of best selling Prime Loops sample packs such as "Synth Addict", "Ambient Illusions" amongst others, he's making his vast knowledge and huge range of equipment available to a wider audience, giving fellow producers the tools they need to get that authentic analogue vibe without a huge, expensive rack.
"Synth Bass Analogy" is Prime Loops' latest collection of professional sample patches, delivering over 80 deep and versatile analogue bass sounds, 24-bit audio all ready-formatted for Kontakt, Halion, NN-XT and EXS24, fine-tuned for use in deep and groovy electronica, house, ambient, garage, disco and minimal techno.
Each of these patches contains several note references to maintain integrity as you play across a wide pitch range, and Dmitry has set it all up to drift and detune just like the real thing. Everything has been captured with high-quality recording equipment and the cleanest signal path possible, to give you serious samples suitable for professional projects. And, as with all our products, this pack is triple quality-checked for drag-n-drop reliability, so there's no interruption to your workflow.
Music lovers always appreciate the complex combination of sines, squares and saws flowing through real hardware, and analogue synths really shine when you give them a bassline, triggering deep, warm sounds that fill the room and add colour to your productions. So, whenever the mood strikes, just throw these lovingly prepared patches into your sampler, and hear your midi patterns come alive with the classic sounds of "Synth Bass Analogy".
（From PRIME LOOPS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.