SOUNDS OF TOMORROW PRESENTS EDM MASSIVE PRESETS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE EDM
- FORMAT MASSIVE
- DLサイズ 0 MB (1,042,603 byte)
- Release 2015.2
- PRODUCT CODE 97688
- SHORTENED CODE IDSTD142
- MAKER INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]2,805.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]19.060 USD
- [Euro]17.326 EUR
- [British Pound]14.992 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]16.707 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]25.820 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]28.710 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]30.832 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]148.613 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]134.809 CNY
- [South Korean Won]24,572.478 KRW
Sounds of Tomorrow pushes EDM into the future with 64 exquisite NI Massive Presets. Meticulously produced by the brilliant Michael Moscoso for ISR, this is a sleek, classy pack full of intrigue and shiny edges.
Brimming with a plethora of perfectly designed Presets, the Sounds of Tomorrow are ready for all styles of electronic music that demand big, expansive sounds. Launch your productions with driving Bass, swelling Leads, bold Plucks, clean-cut Synths, alien Fx, and shimmering Pads.
Realize the full potential of these rock-solid, highly usable presets with marco controls and plenty of headroom for you to knock into. Build up and break down epic tracks in any EDM production. The presets work beautiful magic for projects in Big Room, Electro House, Tech House, Techno and beyond.
NYC’s Michael Moscoso produced this pack with steadfast vision and commitment to the hard-hitting sounds of underground EDM. As Michael Phase, Ponchoz, and one half of Droid Beats, Moscoso’s achievements in mixing, production and performance are marked by a tireless work ethic and adherence to his craft.
A prolific artist and craftsman, Moscoso rose to his stance as a DJ in 2006 at New York City’s landmark club Europa. He soon formed Droid Beats with David Rabin, and the duo became known as the “Complextro Bandits.” In this collaboration, Moscoso worked with renowned artists including George Acosta, Devin Martin, Micro and Dank, releasing numerous well-received remixes and original tracks.
The time came to return to his underground Trance roots, and when he did, Michael Phase was born. It’s through this name that Moscoso forges his truest sounds to date. Filled with soulful vibes, genre-bending grooves, teasing breakdowns, drops and non-stop screaming, his music promise to carry the mind, body and soul to that special place only the most authentic sounds can reach.
This pack is no exception. Specially designed for NI MASSIVE VERSION 1.3.0 or higher, it marks the first release in the Sounds of Tomorrow series, a fresh collaboration between Michael Phase and Industrial Strength Samples. As the SOT Series expands, expect incredible sets for the powerful Spire soft synth, along with more audio and preset divinity.
The future is truly in your hands?get ready to douse the house in the Sounds of Tomorrow.
Note: you must own a copy of Native Instruments Massive VERSION 1.3.0 OR HIGHER to use this sound bank. Drum Sounds not included in this preset pack.
（From INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.