LOOPMASTERS PRESENTS DNA SYNTHS - KORG MONOPOLY
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE INSTRUMENTS
- FORMAT HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, Ableton Live Device, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 2.41 GB (2,590,822,703 byte)
- Release 2014.10
- 商品コード 97192
- 短縮コード LMD324
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]2,728.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]25.113 USD
- [Euro]20.681 EUR
- [British Pound]17.972 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]22.665 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]30.526 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]32.055 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]34.544 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]195.052 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]161.602 CNY
- [South Korean Won]27,980.061 KRW
The Loopmasters DNA sample line is a new sample series aimed at sound designers, vintage synth enthusiasts and any producer looking for authentic vintage synth sounds on a budget.
In the Loopmasters studios we have had the privilege to sample, use, admire and abuse many different synths over the years and so finally the DNA series is born. The concept behind this brand new royalty free collection is simple, to focus on the building blocks of great sounding vintage synths by multi sampling the raw analogue waveforms with subtle use of filter only so once loaded into your favourite soft sampler, you can go to town with modulations and effects.
First up for the DNA series is the incredible Korg MonoPoly first launched in 1981, it was one of the last 100% analogue synths to hit the market and is very much a pro synth. It has all the features you would expect to find on a large modular system including 4 very fat VCO's which can be shared in 4 voice Polyphonic mode or linked in Unison for a versatile monophonic lead.
Each VCO has its own level, tune, and waveform type control. Waveforms include triangle, saw, pulse-width, and pulse-width modulated. It has a great sounding filter section as well as 2 envelope generators (one for the oscillators and one for the filter).
Dig into and explore the DNA of the Mono Poly waveforms with over 1 gig of 24 bit wav samples. Featuring presets for bass, synth, lead and classic pad sounds ranging from 1, 2, 3, and 4 voice combinations, for each preset we sampled every note over a wide octave range with plenty of length in the samples for held notes . Also included are samples of the Raw Oscillators to be used as a solid basis for your own soft sampler experiments.
All the samples have been recorded using Kenton midi-cv converter that kept the tuning in check whilst we recorded the Mono, allowing for the patches to be in perfect tune across the full range of your keyboard. No more waiting 60 min or so for the MonoPoly to warm up before a session or gig!
In Detail expect to find 1.5Gb of 24Bit 44.1Khz Multi Sampled Instrumets with 3200 Samples, 8 x 1 Oscillator Multis, 7 x 2 Oscillator Multis, 5 x 3 Oscillator Multis, 7 x 4 Oscillator Multis, 15 Custom Bass Multis, 8 Custom Lead Multis, 4 Raw Oscillator Multis with 54 Soft Sampler Instrument Patches for Kontakt, Halion, Esx24, Nnxt, Sfz and Ableton Live 9 Simpler Rack Presets
The Collection is also bundled with over 800Mb of bonus material that was used to make the demo song including 1 Ableton Live 9 Demo Song Set containing 19 different Synth and Bass Melodies (within the Live9 Set) + custom tweaked MonoPoly Ableton Presets and 22 wav stems of the drums and MonoPoly bounced riffs with added FX.
To fatten the final sounds we also used a vintage Jensen DI as the front end, API 550A eq and occasional Moog Delay for extra drive and grit on lead presets
Check it out the demos and get ready to add some DNA from a true Classic Vintage synth at Loopmasters.com
Note these are Multi Sampled sounds and you will need to own one of the Soft Sampler instruments listed above to gain full use of this product.
The patches within this product are recorded dry only, the Demo song and Demo Loops feature added effects on the patches and located by loading the Ableton Live 9 set
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.