GEZ VARLEY - BEATSMITH
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECHNO
- FORMAT WAV, AIFF, BATTERY, MASCHINE, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.57 GB (1,688,562,240 byte)
- Release 2015.3
- 商品コード 97186
- 短縮コード IDSTD131
- MAKER INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,014.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]26.596 USD
- [Euro]23.495 EUR
- [British Pound]19.939 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]24.554 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]34.019 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]37.338 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]38.999 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]207.419 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]170.029 CNY
- [South Korean Won]31,804.654 KRW
Legendary producer Gez Varley a.k.a. G-Man dives to the depths of Techno to surface with Beatsmith, a pristine collection of original sounds from Industrial Strength Samples.
The one and only G-Man distills the essence of Techno in this immaculate arsenal of essentials and beyond. This tight set contains a slew of deep Effects, solid One Shots, primal Techno Drum Loops, eerie Music Loops and Textured Patches. Punctuated by searing Top Loops and Stabs, you'll find twisted FX and Drum FX to make hairs stand on end, and rolling Bass to root your tracks firmly in the underground.
Globally praised for his refined sensibilities as a DJ and producer, Gez Varley first came to prominence as half of the ground-breaking electronic duo LFO. The unstoppable team topped UK charts in 1990 with their first release and gained international acclaim, selling 150,000 copies worldwide. Forging ahead solo as G-Man, Varley recorded for labels including Warp, Force-inc, Gigolo, Swim, K7, White Noise, and +8. In collaboration, he's stood next to the likes of Mark Bell, Richie Hawtin, Karl Bartos, Marco Carola, and Thomas P. Heckmann. His remixes have redefined the songs of Radiohead, YMO, Art of Noise, Afrika Bambaataa, Laurent Garner, Soft Ballet, Alan Wilder (Depeche Mode), AUX 88 and many others.
Over the years, Varley has dedicated his ears to shaking the walls at the world's top clubs, from Nature One Germany to Sonar Spain, Berghain Berlin, The Orbit in Leeds, Frankfurt's Omen, NYC's New Music Seminar, and Liquid Room Tokyo. His vast career spans more than two decades, during which Varley has sold more than 500,000 records. His music has appeared in compilations, computer games, and commercials, and now ISR is thrilled to bring these signature sounds to your Daw.
G-Man pulled out all the stops to produce Beatsmith with the sweetest analog gear and finest attention to detail. These samples are primed to skyrocket any Techno, Minimal, and Electronic music track. 24-bit Wav files are flawlessly formatted for Apple Loops and ready to move in NI Battery 4 and NI Maschine.
ISR's Beatsmith places the tools in your hands. Grab on, mold the sonic twists and turns, and rise to greet your imagination.
（From INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.