ASSAULT MECH - ROBOTIC WAR UNIT SE
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE SFX
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 332 MB (348,650,998 byte)
- Release 2015.3
- PRODUCT CODE 97080
- SHORTENED CODE BZCD056
- MAKER BLUEZONE
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to:
-Use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
-Use the Sounds to synchronize in timed relation with audio/visual productions or applications, such as films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, live performances, computer games and multimedia presentations.
- Modify the Sounds and may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within the productions.
2. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds to create a sound library that is relisenced to multiple third parties.
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]5,885.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]39.960 USD
- [Euro]36.361 EUR
- [British Pound]31.470 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]35.010 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]54.217 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]60.187 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]64.776 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]311.686 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]282.609 CNY
- [South Korean Won]51,538.653 KRW
Bluezone Corporation releases 'Assault Mech - Robotic War Unit Sound Effects' a new awesome sound library featuring 272 high-powered robotic sound effects for video game sound designers, cinematic productions and multimedia projects. This epic collection of sound effects features an incredible array of world class robotic sound design elements, incorporating SFX as: deploy sequences, footstep elements, emotion and language expressions, body impacts and hits, heavy main and secondary machine guns, and many more.
Produced by the Bluezone Corporation team, this cutting-edge science fiction sound library has been created with an amount of high quality recordings including a wide range of mechanic factory devices, modified servo sounds, destroyed metallic materials and tools, train workshop sounds, various electric systems and much more. All samples are treated, twisted with many treatments to create a collection of sounds completely unobtainable in any other way. These designed samples have been then layered to give you ready-to-use elements.
The qualities of this armored mecha allows you to build complete battle sequences with a carefully crafted result. Many files come with variations to provide flexible construction kits. You can use these sound FX as they are or mix and match them with other elements from this collection to create your own ideas. Of course you can easily pitch, modulate, mangle and stretch these elements to create thousands of variations. Ready for the judgement day this mech-warrior is waiting for you in standby mode to crush the infernal forces!
This downloadable sound library comes in 24-bit high definition and is licensed to you as royalty-free so you can use them in your commercial compositions at no extra cost.
Note: The demo only contains some of the samples included in the pack. The background ambience in the demo is not part of the product but is added free of charge.
A special thanks to Vasiliy Dmitriev for his contribution to the cover image.
'Assault Mech - Robotic War Unit Sound Effects' folders:
･Body - mech deploy sequences
･Body - mech footstep elements
･Body - mech short sequences
･Mech language expressions
･Weapon - machine gun main 01
･Weapon - machine gun main 02
･Weapon - machine gun main 03
･Weapon - machine gun secondary 01
･Weapon - machine gun secondary 02
･Weapon - machine gun secondary 03
･Weapon - machine gun secondary 04
･Weapon - machine gun secondary 05
･Weapon - machine gun secondary / side to side 01
･Weapon - machine gun secondary / side to side 02
･Weapon - mechanical elements
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.