THE ULTIMATE FOLEY COLLECTION
- PRODUCT CATEGORY Sound Effect
- CATEGORY TEXTURE SE, HUMAN SE, SOUND DESIGN SE
- FORMAT WAV, MUTANT
- DLサイズ 10.57 GB (11,348,373,260 byte)
- Release 2014.7
- 商品コード 97056
- 短縮コード SNDID004
- MAKER SOUND IDEAS
- warning About MUTANT
- warning About the data of more than 4GB
- info_outline End User License Agreement
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing, or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds to synchronize in timed relation with audio/visual productions or applications, such as films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, live performances, computer games and multimedia presentations. The Licensee may modify the Sounds and may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within the productions.
2. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
3. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
4. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sound effects library product.
5. Licensor will not be responsible if the contents of this disc does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]64,911.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]434.551 USD
- [Euro]410.715 EUR
- [British Pound]356.277 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]397.854 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]590.576 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]676.029 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]724.855 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]3,403.053 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]3,169.699 CNY
- [South Korean Won]587,916.521 KRW
The making of The Ultimate Foley Collection from Sound Ideas started with an idea. Two Foley artists, Patti Tauscher and Chase Keehn, realized that when they needed group movement effects, there just was nothing out there to use. That led Sound Ideas to go on location to Fantasy Studios in Berkeley California with Patti and Chase to take advantage of some unique recording opportunities. The result of this collaboration is The Ultimate Foley Collection ? more than 2,300 Foley effects recorded from close and distant microphone positions, and using every conceivable type of footwear and surface, as well as an impressive collection of foley group movement sounds.
Included in The Ultimate Foley Collection are:
Male and Female Footsteps, alone and in groups, using bare feet, boots, dress shoes and sport shoes - walking, running and shuffling - on Carpet, Cement and Wood floors and stairs - as well as Dirt, the Forest Floor, Dry Grass and Green Grass, Gravel, Hardwood and Hollow Wood, Linoleum, Marble, Mud, Dry Sand and Wet Sand… and Snow.
Multiple chair movements were used, including groups fidgeting and getting up and down - both in and out of unison - from Bleachers, Conference Chairs, Metal Chairs, Church Pews, Theater Chairs and Wooden Chairs.
Sounds of clothing movements on both individuals and groups as they mill about, walk and run.
Prop movements involving military and police personnel, camping gear, computer bags, backpacks and movement through brush.
Movement reverbs were recorded in large and small rooms, using both large & small groups, while they were running, walking, and shuffling. Movements included bare feet, boots, dress shoes & sports shoes on a variety of surfaces, including cement, hardwood, linoleum & marble.
The broadcast wav files are provided in their original 24 bit / 48 k format on 3 DVD ROMs, with fully embedded metadata and a separate list of the complete contents. The library is also available as a Download in 16/44.1, 16/48 or 24/48 WAV file formats. This is the Ultimate Foley Collection, only from Sound Ideas.
（From SOUND IDEAS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About MUTANT: Search sounds by using the 'Keyword' or 'Description' field in the Sound Management Software "Mutant" (feature available from Vers.3 on).
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.