FUTURE POP VOL 6
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE POPS, R&B, ELECTRO HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, Refill, MIDI, AppleLoops
- DLサイズ 1.16 GB (1,242,572,635 byte)
- Release 2014.6
- 商品コード 96686
- 短縮コード PRDLD237
- MAKER PRODUCER LOOPS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,520.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]30.932 USD
- [Euro]27.330 EUR
- [British Pound]22.834 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]28.271 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]38.873 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]43.171 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]46.081 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]240.849 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]195.873 CNY
- [South Korean Won]36,946.654 KRW
'Future Pop Vol 6' is the final volume in this best-selling series of slick & professional Construction Kits created and produced exclusively for Producer Loops by Simon Rudd of "The Fliptones". Guaranteed to fuel your next dancefloor hit and packed full of expertly mixed loops and the usual feature set you've come to expect from Producer Loops, this is an unmissable product.
Within each of the five Construction Kits you'll find deep basslines, pounding drums and breathtaking sidechained pads all topped off with scatterings of dizzying FX, euphoric keys and powerful leads.
'Future Pop Vol 6' combines all of this with accessible radio & dancefloor-ready progressions designed to inspire and fuel your creativity. As with most Producer Loops products, this pack also includes a number of features designed for professional producers. Read on to find out more.
All of the loops in 'Future Pop Vol 5' have been skillfully processed and effected, but for the more demanding producer dry versions have also been included allowing you to create your own FX mix and apply your favourite reverbs, delays and more.
These files allow you to end a musical phrase with the natural decay of the FX applied to it meaning you don't have to abruptly end loops, use fadeouts, or consume DSP processing the dry takes.
For those that really like to get under the hood, MIDI files have been included for all melodic phrases allowing you to play them back through your favourite synth, or create new variations to further expand your arrangement.
These non-looping percussive samples are ready to load into your favourite sampler or hardware device allowing you to program your own beats, loops and fills using the same sound set as found in the kits themselves.
ACID/WAV & Apple Loops Support:
All melodic and percussive loops have been tempo and key tagged meaning that they will conform to the speed and pitch of your project in just about any major DAW, including ACID, Apple Loops, Cubase, Garage Band, Logic and more.
（From PRODUCER LOOPS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.