EAT STATIC / STATIC SOUNDS 1 BROKEN ELECTRONICA
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECHNO, ELECTRONICA / IDM
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 767 MB (804,901,336 byte)
- Release 2014.2
- 商品コード 96117
- 短縮コード LMD286
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,861.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]33.503 USD
- [Euro]30.047 EUR
- [British Pound]25.008 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]31.194 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]42.796 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]47.881 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]51.183 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]261.079 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]213.126 CNY
- [South Korean Won]40,566.298 KRW
Loopmasters proudly welcome the UK’s pioneering Live Techno/Rave Outfit, Eat Static with a truly original and sonically complex sample collection that comes loaded with inspiring ear candy for producers worldwide looking for frequency defying Sound FX, Dreamlike Pads, Intense Soundscapes and Rhythmical Glitch Loops to enhance their productions with extra dimensional sonic layers.
Static Sounds Vol1 has been created and recorded by Merv Pepler @ Lab UFO in deepest darkest Wiltshire UK, this Eat Static production sees Merv taking time out from his busy Eat Static summer schedule to get down and dirty in the murky swamplands of sound design and go back to what he loves best, editing involved synth soundscapes, creating new Alienesque noises to challenge the ears of anyone brave enough to listen.
For this project Merv has dragged out his favorite vintage hardware and used some of the best modern software to date for this project to bring you a Lively collection of, Noisy, Crackly, Broken Electronica ear candy that can be used in any form of electronic music including Ambient, Techno, House, Drum & Bass, Dubstep and should be considered a must have for all producers worldwide.
"Daring to go where most Chill Out producers won't go has always been a 'Static' trait which has always given Eat Static a unique sound, ugly meets beautiful, yin meets yang and this theme continues throughout this collection of sounds I have created for Loopmasters, try dropping these Loops and Textures into your creations to add something special to your compositions. These textures were written to inspire tracks ideas or just to get you to travel paths you might not have thought of already. So experiment with these sounds and follow my simple rule, if it ain't ‘Broken’, it should be!"
Within this incredible sonic tool belt producers should expect to find Experimental Rhythms, Futuristic Soundscapes, Glitched-Out Sequences, Bit Crunched Textures, Mesmerizing Pads and Multi Layered Sound FX.
In Detail Expect to find 756Mb of 24Bit 44.1Khz loops and one shot samples including 25 Bass Loops, 146 Music Loops, 72 Rhythmical Textures, 42 Evolving Pads and Textures 243 Rex2 Files and 42 soft sampler paches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz formats. This collecton is also available in Apple Loop, Ableton Live pack and Reason Refill to purchase separately.
Equipment used in the production of Static Sounds Vol1 includes Hardware including Roland SH5, Akai S3200 XL, Eventide Eclipse, TC Electronics Fireworx, TL Audio C1 Valve Compressor, Francinstein Stereo Enhancer, Quasimidi Quasar, Software such as Uhe ? Diva, Dimitry Sches ? Diversion, N.I. - Kontakt 5, Izotope ? Iris, Massive and Software Processing tools including, Audiodamage - Big Seq 2, Fabfilter - Volcano/Pro Q, Izotope - Alloy 2, Trash 2, Adrenalinn Sync V2, Livecut and Fazortan.
Fans of Eat Static will be in there element here but this truly diverse collection of sounds and loops will inspire any producer looking for a sonic edge. Waste no more time and check out the demos and prepare to sample Eat Static ? Static Sounds Vol1 Broken Electronica Loops and Pads TODAY!
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.