- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE AMBIENT, ELECTRONICA / IDM
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, MIDI
- DLサイズ 867 MB (909,907,773 byte)
- Release 2013.10
- 商品コード 95935
- 短縮コード LMD265
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]5,434.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]36.823 USD
- [Euro]34.545 EUR
- [British Pound]29.954 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]33.305 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]49.635 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]57.401 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]62.089 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]287.977 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]269.095 CNY
- [South Korean Won]49,330.632 KRW
Loopmasters are extremely excited to present Atmospheric Pianos - an incredible powerful collection of beautiful performed piano loops by internationally acclaimed musical songstress Sarah deCourcy.
Sarah is an incredible musician, producer, songwriter, musical director who over her impeccable career to date has worked with some of the biggest names in popular music - and if there is one thing she knows, it’s to write a killer top line!
Atmospheric Pianos is wonderful collection of inspiring Piano loops that can be used in all modern productions from Classical to Pop and Electronic Music.
The loops have been meticulously recorded and performed by Sarah using her much loved top end electric piano and fed into high end outboard equipment and sampled at 24Bit 44.1 KHz, at tempos ranging between 75 and 120BPM
The pack is divided into four themes including Atmospheric and Effected, Chords, Melodic and Riffs.
Every loop is also available as a MIDI file giving producers the tools to use their own plugins or MIDI compatible Synths or even extract the DNA to help with creating bass lines to accompany the loops.
Sarah started playing the piano from the age of 3 gaining a scholarship to the internationally renowned Chethams School of Music at the age of 10. There followed a further scholarship to the prestigious Royal Academy of Music where she studied classical music, composition, commercial music and music Technology.
Sarah’s career took off when she landed the prestigious role of musical director for Kylie Minogue’s World Tour 'X' in 2008 and again in 2009 to for Kylie's first American Tour.
Her work on these tours included additional production and original writing specifically for the shows and the assembling and directing of a 9 piece band.
2010 ? 2012 saw Sarah working with multimillion record selling artist Christophe Willem, with writing and production credits on both internationally acclaimed 'Prismophonic' and the 'Love Shot Me Down' albums that came out on Sony Records.
Sarah then went on to be Music Producer and Director on Christophe Willem’s European 'Sessions' Tour. During this sell out tour she produced, performed, arranged and even put the band together for the shows.
2013 has been an incredible year so far with Sarah working with Alex Gaudino, Nicole Scherzinger, Example, Freemasons, writing / producing with Devils Gun for collaborations with International artists and more recently writing for Britney Spears, Victoria Duffield, Oly Marland, Cat Delphi and if that was not enough she has also managed to have significant success with the release of 3 Albums by her UK Alternative Electro Band -Hadouken!
Expect to find over 800Mb of 24Bit 44.1KHz Piano loops played with passion and flare - including Emotional Chord Progressions, Creative Atmospheric Sound beds, Deeply Moving and Melodic Phrases, Timeless Musical Statements and Melancholic Hooks.
In Detail expect to find 869Mb of 24Bit 44.1KHz loops arranged into 33 Atmospheric and Effected Loops, 32 Chord Arrangements, 32 Melodic Loops, 32 Riffs, 129 MIDI files and 129 Rex2 Files. The Collection is also available in Apple Loops format to purchase seperately.
If you are a song writer or vocalist looking for some creative inspiration then this pack is a must have but there literally is something here for everyone so check out the demos and grab this rare chance to sample the incredible talents of Sarah DeCoursy with Atmospheric Pianos from Loopmasters TODAY!
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.