MUSA MBOOB PRESENTS TRIBAL DRUMS VOL 2
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE HIPHOP, TECHNO, DRUM'N'BASS/JUNGLE, WORLD, DUBSTEP
- FORMAT WAV, REX2
- DLサイズ 563 MB (590,905,043 byte)
- Release 2013.7
- 商品コード 94918
- 短縮コード LMD248
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,795.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]34.437 USD
- [Euro]29.005 EUR
- [British Pound]24.903 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]31.736 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]42.770 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]45.920 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]49.588 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]267.310 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]222.177 CNY
- [South Korean Won]39,094.693 KRW
Loopmasters proudly present Musa Mboob Presents Tribal Drums Vol. 2 as we welcome back one of the most talented African percussionists the Gambia has to offer with a brand new collection of head spinning Tribal rhythms ready to drop into your Deep Techno and Tribal Tech productions.
Born in 1963, Serrekunda, Gambia, West Africa to Dodou M'Boob, a well known and much regarded Gambian musician, Musa is a sixth generation Master Percussionist. Playing with his Father's group from the age of 11, in 1985 he inherited the leadership of the band. His playing at festivals and musical events nationwide drew attention and acclaim to the degree that in 1988 the Gambian Ministry of Arts and Culture recognised Musa as the No. 1 Percussionist in the country.
Since 1990 alongside performing across the UK and Europe at many festivals including WOMAD and played on numerous albums including his own solo material, Musa has worked as a cultural ambassador promoting Gambian music internationally.
Featuring not only a wealth of incredible solo performances this time out, Musa has added three part percussion ensembles to the mix, showing off his incredible ear for arrangement, with fully mixed versions and separate stems for each part included for total flexibility. The collection comes complete with stems between two and eight bars long with variations throughout fully mixed and mastered ready to drop straight into you productions.
In Detail Musa M'Boob Tribal Drums Vol2 weighs in at 553mb of 24Bit Stereo samples, including over 172 Loops spread over three different sessions including full ensemble parts and solo performances..
Recorded with Neumann U87 and Sontronics Ribbon microphones at the Drum Drops Studio in Brighton, we captured Musa's incredible talent with fine detail and musicality.
This pack offers versatile, deep tribal grooves that will give pulse and urgency to any rhythm track at a range of temps from 75-150 BPM
Musa M'Boob Tribal Percussion Vol2 is loaded with pure authentic beats and rhythms full of African heritage passed down from Father to Son and from Village to Village so don’t miss this chance to feed your productions the true voice of Africa. Check out the demo samples and sample Musa M’Boob Presents Tribal Drums Vol2 TODAY!
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.