TOKYO TO BERLIN TECHNO
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECHNO
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 265 MB (278,917,632 byte)
- Release 2013.6
- 商品コード 94883
- 短縮コード RADL026
- MAKER RANKIN AUDIO
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,190.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]24.398 USD
- [Euro]22.628 EUR
- [British Pound]19.954 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]22.448 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]33.677 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]36.677 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]39.319 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]191.521 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]167.563 CNY
- [South Korean Won]31,615.329 KRW
For many years now Berlin has been one of the central hubs on the world Techno scene. Being home to some of the most famous techno clubs and producers. With parties starting at midnight on a friday and going through to monday afternoon, techno is a big part of the 24 hour lifestyle that makes Berlin what it is.
The scene is growing fast in Asia and Tokyo is clearly Asia capital city of Techno. Tokyo producer, N.Z.M, now based in Berlin brings this cross culture explosion into an amazing sample pack.
Deep techy sounds with super crisp and clean production gives the pack a feel that is both warm and exact. A full range of both synth hits and riff with all the bleepy techno goodness you could ask for. Clean, punchy, well processed drums with single hits, full loops and perc loops.
Containing a full range of basslines in a solid range of keys, there is everything you need in this pack to get to work on your 1st or next Berghain anthem! All lovingly processed and designed to be dropped straight in without the need for any additional processing. Unless of course you want to go wild with the effect to get those hands in the air at 10am on a sunday!
（From RANKIN AUDIO）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.