JAZZ DRUMS VOL1 - MARK FLETCHER
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE JAZZ
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 2.27 GB (2,440,982,483 byte)
- Release 2013.5
- 商品コード 94461
- 短縮コード LMD233
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]5,929.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]55.666 USD
- [Euro]46.008 EUR
- [British Pound]39.912 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]50.546 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]70.614 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]71.945 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]76.647 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]431.891 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]360.272 CNY
- [South Korean Won]62,768.638 KRW
Welcome to brand new and exciting series of Jazz Masters sample packs, featuring some of the UK's top Jazz session players captured live in the Loopmasters studio.
We launch the series with an incredible collection of Jazz Drums courtesy of Mark Fletcher whose enviable rhythmic performances prove he can he swing with the best of them, and indeed the musicality Mark expresses when playing the drum kit has to be heard to be believed, with everything from musical tom flurry's, intricate brush work to subtle cymbal embellishments, Mark Fletcher is the man to call when you need something a little special for a session.
Mark Fletcher's CV reads a bit like a modern jazz lover's record shelf. From Ronnie Scott and Pete King, Hatfield and The North and Gary Husband to the final line-up of Soft Machine to feature Elton Dean and Hugh Hopper, if you know their names Mark Fletcher has probably played with them. Fletcher's style is deeply aggressive whilst rock solid whether swinging, grooving or dancing round odd metres. He is equally comfortable playing a manic Cobham style solo, a steady shuffle or even delving into Elvin Jones or Tony Williams territory. And if you don't think brushes can be played loud just come to one of his gigs.
The Session has been neatly chopped into separate grooves with each groove containing up to 10 stems of different microphone placements including 2 Different Kick Mics, Snare, Hats, Toms, Overheads and Front and Rear Ribbon Mics giving you the producer the chance to mix and master the drums anyhow you see fit. Included in the collection are also 73 full Drum Loops ready to drop into your productions alongside an extensive Drum One Shot collection of Hits and Drum Sfx such as Rolls and Flams.
Inside this authentic collection of jazz breaks and grooves expect to find just over 2 GB GB of 24Bit jazz breaks and grooves at 87, 100, 115, 138, 160 and 180 BPM including Swinging Rides, Intricate Brushes, Musical Tom Grooves which will work not only in Jazz but any modern Breakbeat style from Lounge to Drum and Bass.
In detail there are 2.26GB, 24Bit 44.1Khzquality, 1169 samples including 19 grooves at 87BPM, 15 Grooves at 100BM, 24 Grooves at 115BPM, 28 Grooves at 138BPM, 15 Grooves at 180BPM, 73 Fully Mixed Drum Loops, 131 Drum Shots and Drum FX, 73 Rex2 Files and 6 soft sampler patches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and SFZ format. The collection is also available in Apple Loop Version for use with Logic.
Check out the demo to hear the incredible flexibility these samples offer and sample Jazz Drum - Mark Fletcher TODAY!
When these four come together they are able to cover some of the most interesting periods in jazz. Indeed they force audiences to question the limitations of modern jazz, limitations often set far too low. From Kind of Blue to Headhunters, new arrangements of jazz standards to material from Steely Dan. From ultra-groovy tracks from Billy Cobham to the intricate odd rhythms of Mahavishnu Orchestra and finishing off with new compositions by Gavita and Orr; it's often amazing how much musical diversity Fletch's Brew can cram into set-lists which often last for just over an hour at their most popular gig playing almost every weekend at the Ronnie Scott's Late Show.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.