LOGIC - MIX ESSENTIAL CHANNEL STRIPS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE POPS, R&B, HIPHOP, HOUSE, ELECTRO HOUSE
- FORMAT LOGIC PRESET
- DLサイズ 0 MB (83,488 byte)
- Release 2013.2
- 商品コード 93843
- 短縮コード LMD215
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,179.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]24.184 USD
- [Euro]22.549 EUR
- [British Pound]20.022 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]22.268 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]32.473 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]34.849 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]38.345 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]189.841 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]164.193 CNY
- [South Korean Won]30,481.667 KRW
Loopmasters proudly present Logic Mix Essentials Channel Strips for Logic Pro 9 by Colin C from The Cell Studio. 70+ channel strips for audio tracks ranging from Aux Sends, Busses and Output channels.
The collection represents classic strip settings from Colin's 6 + years of Logic Pro use, along with brand new strips to help any skill level user make their songs more dynamic and professional. Channel Strips cover, single drum processing, drum loops, bass and synth, male and female vocals, along with aux settings, utility/correction, and master output settings.
Colin Cameron Allrich is a world class audio engineer, remixer and musician based out of his Cell Studio in Los Angeles California. Colin spent 6 years with Apple Inc as a certified Logic Pro instructor while maintaining an underground presence within the Electronic Dance community, amassing over 50 production credits on various labels worldwide from Thrive Recordings, Lost Language, and System Recordings.
He currently runs his own boutique studio, The Cell, in Los Angeles California where his original productions and remixes for FOX's Bones, HBO's True Blood & The People's Choice Awards have all been produced, engineered and mastered by Colin himself.
Colin's flexibility within the music industry is what has made him unique. From providing mastering services to various EDM labels, to sound design and scoring to picture, and mixing alternative rock bands, Colin brings new meaning to the term "one man army."
In Detail expect to find 84 Channel Strips broken down into three categories the first being Bus Channel strips containing 10 Dynamic Sends Channel Strips, 10 FX Aux Send Channel Strips and 5 Mix Group Buss Channel Strips. The second folder contains 53 Channel Strips for individual tracks including, 5 Bass processing, 10 Drum Loop Processing, 10 FX Processing, 5 Instrument Processing, 10 Single Drum Processing, 10 Vocal Processing and 3 Utility Channel Strips. The last folder contains 6 Output Channel Strips useful for whole mixes.
What Are Channel Strips Exactly?
In Logic Pro 9, you as a user have the availability to save the configuration of the insert lists on ANY channel in the mixer. This allows you to save any configuration of effects that created a specific sound you like for later use in other projects. Logic comes with quite a few stock ones, which you can browse either from the Media Library in the Arrange window, OR directly on the channel itself in the mixer by using the "Settings" box that is on top of every Channel.
Adding any insert, from one of Logic's own synths (or any 3rd party plug-in for that matter) with an insert chain (say, EQ, Compression, Reverb, etc.) can be saved by using the "Settings" box to find "Save Channel Strip Setting As". This is a great way to create and store your own Channel Strips for further use on ANY Logic Pro 9 project!
Whether you are a seasoned pro or new to Logic, these Essential Mixing Channels are guaranteed to revive your Mixes whilst saving time setting up channels letting you concentrate on what is important... Making Music!
NOTE: Requires Logic Pro 9+, All additional content for Logic Pro 9.0+ and above must be installed to take full advantage of the pack
In order to take advantage of the channel strips that feature the Space Designer's "Analog Circuits" Impulse Responses, you MUST have installed the "additional content " installed from your copy of Logic 9. To do this you will need to find your original install discs and install the ''Space Designer content'' from the installer.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.