- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE ELECTRONICA / IDM, INDUSTRIAL, ONKYO
- FORMAT LOGIC PRESET
- DLサイズ 0 MB (40,014 byte)
- Release 2012.2
- 商品コード 92061
- 短縮コード 9SWD031
- MAKER 9 SOUNDWARE
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,520.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]32.931 USD
- [Euro]27.932 EUR
- [British Pound]25.262 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]30.021 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]43.648 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]45.984 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]50.055 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]255.257 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]228.527 CNY
- [South Korean Won]38,971.248 KRW
Ultrabeat presets. Drum Key by 9 Soundware is a collection of presets for the Ultrabeat drum synthesizer within Apple Logic Pro. Drawing entirely on the synthesis component of Ultrabeat (; incorporating no audio samples), the sound set is designed to repurpose the plug-in as a generator of abstract timbres, while remaining true to its rhythmic spirit. The naturalistically dynamic patches exploit elements such as noise LFOs and velocity modulation to evoke human gestures and randomness.
Each of the 20 patches of Drum Key are based on a single timbre (“Timbre 0”) which harnesses the technical resources of Ultrabeat without the bias of drum kit paradigms. All 20 patches contain 25 component patches which mirror identical derivational variation concepts and key maps. Echoing the General MIDI Percussion Key Map, variations of Timbre 0 are shaped and arranged accordingly between C1 and C#2 (drum voices 1-16) to its aural or conceptual attributes, allowing simplified reorientation of drum kit sequences. Drum voices 17 (E2) and higher house transpositions of Timbre 0 to sonic expressions of their respective names. In summary, the Ultrabeat architecture, consisting of 25 modules per plug-in instance, allows for 500 discrete timbres in the 20 patches which form the sound set. The drum voice names present in each patch are:
Drum Key is not a conventional percussion sound set. While it includes some patches that are intended to mimic drum timbres (notably kicks, snares, and hi-hats), the focus of Drum Key is the exploration of the synthesis capabilities of Ultrabeat beyond applications for which it was designed. Examples include settings which produce bursts of complex rhythms through the use of multiple tempo locked LFOs (Note: All patches were programmed at 120 BPM, and therefore use in some tempo ranges may yield unintended results due to the release time of the amp envelope.), morphing timbres based on the heavy modulation of parameters in the FM synthesis engine, patches which incorporate randomization through non key-synced noise LFOs, and sustaining textures suited for use as backdrops. Atypical loudness is a quality present throughout Drum Key. Many of its patches will cause the Channel Strip meter to be pegged to 0 dB, as the sound set was designed with headroom clipping taken into account to maximize loudness, and in some cases for the deliberate use of digital distortion effects.
Nerve Net Contort.pst
Pastel Drip Painting.pst
Thunder Perfect Mind.pst
Sound design by Daisuke Fuchigami.
THIS IS VERSION 2 OF AN EXISTING PRODUCT. ALL REGISTERED USERS OF THE PREVIOUS VERSION WILL RECEIVE FREE UPDATES.
THIS SOUND SET WAS DEVELOPED ON AND CURRENTLY TESTED ONLY WITH LOGIC PRO 9.1.4 ON MAC SNOW LEOPARD. COMPATIBILITY WITH EARLIER VERSIONS OF LOGIC PRO ARE NOT GUARANTEED.
20 .pst files
（From 9 SOUNDWARE）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.