CLASSICAL VOCAL/OPERATIC VOCAL PHRASES
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE CLASSIC
- FORMAT WAV, HALION, EXS24, AIFF, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 2.27 GB (2,439,640,973 byte)
- Release 2014.10
- 商品コード 37361
- 短縮コード ZG193DL
- MAKER ZERO-G
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to:
-Use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
-Use the Sounds to synchronize in timed relation with audio/visual productions or applications, such as films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, live performances, computer games and multimedia presentations.
- Modify the Sounds and may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within the productions.
2. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds to create a sound library that is relisenced to multiple third parties.
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]8,624.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]80.126 USD
- [Euro]72.137 EUR
- [British Pound]64.974 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]77.096 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]110.473 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]120.551 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]129.299 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]621.326 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]571.807 CNY
- [South Korean Won]99,079.744 KRW
Tragedy, triumph, desperation and heartbreak are all here in these fantastic vocal performances.
Our brand new Classical Vocal library brings you 1.2 gigabytes of male and female operatic vocal phrases recorded in pristine 24bit audio at 48KHz.
Obtaining top-drawer classical vocal performances is an arduous undertaking so we have taken the strain out of this difficult process for you. We took two classically trained opera singers, both graduates of the world renowned Royal Northern College of Music (UK) with bucket-loads of concert experience between them and let them loose in a world class studio with some great microphones and state-of-the-art pre-amps!
Classical Vocal contains vocal lines from many renowned operas together with a wealth of improvised melodies. Phrases with and without lyrics are included. As well as over 600 phrases there are also multi-sampled single notes that have been mapped across the keyboard of your favourite sampler so you can make up your own melodies.
Voice ranges include baritone, tenor, soprano and mezzo soprano and languages used include Italian, French, German, Latin and even Russian.
The vocal performances are all sung with great power and passion and have been recorded completely dry, without any effects or compression, so that you do not lose any of the fine subtleties and inflections of the voice (Note: the demo phrases in the mp3 below have had reverb added, just for the demo).
Classical Vocal gives you a gateway into opera's grand world of soaring sopranos and breathtaking baritones.
As usual, all the samples in this Zero-G library are 100% royalty-free for your musical use without any additional licensing fees.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.