- PRODUCT CATEGORY Sound Effect
- CATEGORY SCI-FI SE, TEXTURE SE
- FORMAT WAV, MUTANT
- DLサイズ 5.26 GB (5,643,810,418 byte)
- Release 2013.6
- 商品コード 34521
- 短縮コード THE71DL
- MAKER HOLLYWOOD EDGE
- warning About MUTANT
- warning About the data of more than 4GB
- info_outline End User License Agreement
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing, or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds to synchronize in timed relation with audio/visual productions or applications, such as films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, live performances, computer games and multimedia presentations. The Licensee may modify the Sounds and may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within the productions.
2. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
3. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
4. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sound effects library product.
5. Licensor will not be responsible if the contents of this disc does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]56,551.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]434.420 USD
- [Euro]399.264 EUR
- [British Pound]352.611 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]397.636 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]578.257 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]614.016 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]673.737 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]3,406.591 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]2,930.898 CNY
- [South Korean Won]534,348.539 KRW
Mechanical Morphs represents the most recent work from Richard Devine and Jim Stout, two highly regarded sound designers with backgrounds in production and synthesizer programming. Bringing their unique styles together, Mechanical Morphs is a metal smashing, gear grinding, futuristic collection! This must-have set is perfect for science fiction and fantasy productions featuring robots, aliens, spaceships, futuristic landscapes, hi-tech interfaces, and much more!
Designed for film, TV, and multi-media projects, every sound has been recorded and processed at 24bit 96khz, resulting in a set with true HD fidelity!
（From HOLLYWOOD EDGE）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About MUTANT: Search sounds by using the 'Keyword' or 'Description' field in the Sound Management Software "Mutant" (feature available from Vers.3 on).
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.