- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE 80's
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 2.25 GB (2,411,933,841 byte)
- Release 2020.5
- 商品コード A9264
- 短縮コード 5PIND123
- MAKER 5PIN MEDIA
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,840.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]46.516 USD
- [Euro]38.929 EUR
- [British Pound]34.918 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]42.120 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]60.403 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]62.972 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]66.188 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]360.629 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]306.000 CNY
- [South Korean Won]51,406.783 KRW
5Pin Media and acclaimed sound designer/engineer Adam Pietruszko team up again to bring you the cosmically phenomenal Sci-Fi Chronicles.
Steeped in a range of influences from the greatest 80s sci-fi movie, to it’s recent sequel combined with the classic sci-fi anime Hollywood remake involving ghosts, this powerful cinematic collection will appeal to producers of Synthwave, Synth-pop, Electronica, Ambient, Cinematic Scores and Documentaries alike.
Sci-Fi Chronicles comes in three main parts - Music, Effects (FX) and Drums as demonstrated in the associated audio demos available for preview above. For those wishing to seek out sounds from only one of the three parts, they will be pleased to learn that they can purchase the individual parts in addition to the complete collection.
SFC teleports in at 2.4 GB with a total 728 loops and 180 one-shots available in both Acidized WAV and Apple formats split between 80bpm and 105bpm tempos. Note that the music loops are available in both wet and dry versions for added flexibility - for more detail see the Tech Specs below.
Adam Pietuszko hails from Warsaw where he teaches synthesis and sound design at the Academy of Audio Engineering. At the Polish-Japanese Academy of Information Technology his teaching covers sound synthesis, acoustics, electroacoustics, digital audio theory and music production. He has been a member of The Association of Sound Engineers in Poland since 2009. His journey in electronic music began in 2003 when he started spinning vinyl in Warsaw clubs, later turning to synthesizers and production. He is the creator of numerous award winning sample libraries and synthesizer sound banks focusing on the field of cinematic effects, picture scoring and electronic music. He combines analog and digital synthesizer techniques with percussion and field recordings, as well as physical modelling and experimental audio creation. His works also include tutorial videos on synthesizer programming and sound design.
- 54 Arp@80bpm (27dry/27wet)
- 53 Arp@105bpm (25dry/28wet)
- 52 Bass@80bpm (25dry/27wet)
- 50 Bass@105bpm (25dry/25wet)
- 40 Keys@80bpm (20/dry/20wet)
- 40 Keys@105bpm (20/dry/20wet)
- 50 Lead@80bpm (25dry/25/wet)
- 49 Lead@105bpm 24dry/25wet)
- 46 Pad@80bpm (23dry/23wet)
- 46 Pad@105bpm (23dry/23wet)
- 112 @80bpm
- 120 @105bpm
- 6 Alerts@80bpm
- 5 Alerts@105bpm
- 5 Motion@80bpm
- 5 Motion@105bpm
- 10 Accents
- 10 Atmospheres
- 10 Booms
- 10 Buildups
- 10 Chimes
- 10 DronesHi
- 10 DronesLow
- 10 Electronics
- 10 Falls
- 10 Glitch
- 10 Impacts
- 10 Pierces
- 10 Risers
- 10 Sweeps
- 10 Textures
- 10 Transmissions
- 10 Winddowns
- 10 Windups
（From 5PIN MEDIA）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.