- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE FUNK, HIPHOP, SOUL
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 8.51 GB (9,133,199,153 byte)
- Release 2019.10
- 商品コード A8528
- 短縮コード DDD055
- MAKER DRUM DROPS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,081.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]37.630 USD
- [Euro]34.071 EUR
- [British Pound]29.723 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]37.537 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]49.666 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]55.350 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]59.352 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]295.104 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]266.872 CNY
- [South Korean Won]44,423.883 KRW
About CJ Evans :
CJ Evans is a professional freelance drummer/percussionist from south-east London who has extensively recorded, gigged and toured across the UK, Europe, Russia, and USA performing at prestigious venues and arenas alongside the likes of Deep Purple, Status Quo, Daughtry, Three Doors Down, LifeHouse, BuckCherry, Flyleaf, Justin Hawkins (The Darkness), Paul Weller, Shinedown, Grouplove, Young Guns, Portishead, John Newman, Bombay Bicycle Club and AWOLNATION.
CJ has also played on renowned festival stages including Rock AM Ring, Sonisphere, Download, Rock En Seine, LoveBox, Radio 1 Big Weekend, Citadel, Secret Garden Party, Isle Of Wight, British Summer Time, Wireless, V Festival and Summerfest to name but a few.
About this pack
DrumDrops are proud and delighted to announce the release of Pocket Funk from session drummer extraordinaire CJ Evans. With tempos ranging from 62-123bpm CJ takes inspiration from many of the beats that have influenced him and countless others. Influences in these killer grooves from the pocket king Nate Smith to Robert Searight of Snarky Puppy, James Gadson Of Bill Withers, Chris Dave of D’Angelo, Clyde Stubblefeild of James Brown and Steve Jordan of John Mayer fame.
CJ comments,” when recording we would cover a range of tempos and feels and based upon the reference track, then I would do an interpretation of that groove. Sticking to kick, snare, hats kinda beat mainly, marking any section changes with a fill or a move to ride cymbal for a different dynamic. We then added some percussion tracks for texture and that extra FUNK!! This included bongos, congas, cowbell and tambourine”
The 100% royalty free Live Beats & Breaks packs consists of a huge 1.2gb of data giving a total of 473 stunning Wav loops (along with single hits of each kit piece), these meticulously recorded 44.1k /24 bit at Londons legendary Livingston Studios.
CJ’s Tama drums along with his Sabian Cymbals were recorded thorough Livingstons CS75 Powered by Neve desk utilising its onboard 1073 preamps, each nuance captured by a selection of mic’s from mic’s by Neumann, Royer, AKG, Shure and Sennheiser. We truly enjoyed producing this collection in the knowledge of it being far from just another run of the mill loop pack, we truly believe these beats will add that extra special edge to your productions.
（From DRUM DROPS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.