ORGANIC TRIP HOP & SCRATCH VOL 2
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TRIP HOP, HIPHOP, DOWNTEMPO
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.85 GB (1,985,041,547 byte)
- Release 2019.3
- 商品コード A6658
- 短縮コード LMD796
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,774.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]45.204 USD
- [Euro]38.226 EUR
- [British Pound]34.923 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]41.003 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]59.388 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]64.113 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]68.704 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]350.385 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]301.923 CNY
- [South Korean Won]51,463.375 KRW
Loopmasters proudly present Organic Trip Hop & Scratch 2 - the sequel to the most authentic Trip Hop sample collection to date. The outcome is a symphony of Trip Hop that is sure to inspire the new generation of dark Hip Hop soldiers for now and long into the future. Expect to hear Crunchy Beats, Epic Cinematic Melodies and seriously Heavy Bass. Ready and waiting to be used and abused by Experimental Beatmakers everywhere all 100% royalty free!
Organic Trip Hop & Scratch 2 sees the return of the talents of industry heavyweight Dubmatix bringing the beats, melodics and Dubs alongside turntablist Illorn who got busy scratching and remixing the audio for that authentic 90s Bristol vibe.
Irie Magazine recently featured Dubmatix, saying: "The prolific Canadian composer, producer, multi-instrumentalist and seven-time JUNO Award winner and nominee hails from Toronto but has carved out a massive following on the international stage. He is a recording machine, from his debut release Champion Sound Clash in 2004, the Toronto-born Dubmatix has gone on to produce and record a mind blowing 500 releases + to date & counting!"
Producers should expect to find a gargantuan 2.24GB of content with Loops, One Shots, Sampler Patches and Rex2 Loops. Inspired by the classic Trip Hop sound favoured by greats such as Massive Attack, Portishead, Morcheeba and Nightmares On Wax. The full and weighty drum beats can be combined with the bass and FX loops for a cone-melting, dubbed-out sound, whilst the guitar, vocal and synth loops can be thrown into any track for instant atmospherics.
At tempos from 69bpm to 145bpm this timeless collection is perfect for its named genres as well as Hip Hop, Downtempo and any related genres.
In detail, expect to find 2.24 GB of content with all Wavs recorded at 24Bit & 44.1kHz. 437 Loops are broken down as 35 Drum Loops, 29 Synth Loops, 21 Vocal Loops, 20 Fx Vocal Loops, 17 Synth Bass Loops, 14 Kick Snare Loops, 14 Hat Loops, 11 Arp Loops, 12 Fx Loops, 10 Kick Loops, 10 Snare Loops, 10 Pad Loops, 9 Sub Bass Loops, 9 Top Loops, 8 Electric Bass Loops, 7 Drum Roll Loops and 6 Guitar Loops, 34 Scratch Synth Bass Loops, 34 Scratch Synth Loops, 19 Scratch Fx Loops, 19 Scratch Snare Loops, 17 Scratch Hat Loops, 16 Scratch Top Loops, 11 Scratch Electric Bass Loops, 11 Scratch Pad Loops, 10 Scratch Vocal Loops, 9 Scratch Kick Loops, 6 Scratch Kick Snare Loops, 3 Scratch Drum Roll Loops, 3 Scratch Guitar Loops and 3 Scratch Sub Bass Loops. 151 One-Shots are broken down as 64 Drum Hits, 34 Scratch Perc Hits, 16 Instrument Hits, 15 Bass Hits, 13 Vocal Fx and 9 Atmos & Pads. Also included are 483 Rex2 Files, 46 Soft Sampler Patches (for Halion, NNXT, Kontakt, EXS24 and Sfx) and 1 Bonus Beat Scratch Stem.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.