PSYCHEDELIC DUB & GLITCH
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE ELECTRONICA / IDM, DUB, DOWNTEMPO
- FORMAT WAV, REX2
- DLサイズ 5.34 GB (5,732,588,423 byte)
- Release 2018.12
- 商品コード A5909
- 短縮コード LMD760
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]6,402.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]61.742 USD
- [Euro]50.773 EUR
- [British Pound]44.980 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]54.779 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]78.424 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]79.732 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]85.291 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]478.797 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]399.102 CNY
- [South Korean Won]68,076.690 KRW
Loopmasters proudly team up Mindspring Music for an epic 6GB+ collection of Psychedelic Dub & Glitch straight from four of the headiest names on the label including select sounds from the personal vaults of Twin Shape, Taotempo, Alterra and Spiral Minded Project to realize a higher state of creativity.
Utilizing a massive array of hardware, field recordings, and esoteric software, expect a fresh take on Dub and a variety of styles of Bass Music. twisted glitch loops, Virus TI presets, dense ambient soundscapes, granular effects, lush pads, psychedelic leads, deep basses, Serum patches, and more, suitable for a multitude of styles: Downtempo, Dub, Chill, Breaks, Ambient, DnB, and Glitch.
Mindspring Music was founded by Twin Shape in 2014 and is home to some of the most recognized names in the Downtempo Psychedelic scene. It is also known for uncovering many emerging talents and focusing on the deeper, meditative, styles of music.
Folder names marked with “TS” are from Twin Shape, a live project that performs from behind different masks for each psychedelic laser fueled show. Expect to find an evolving set of loops that dance between bright and melodic, dark and mysterious and float into to lush and atmospheric.
Folders marked with “TAO” are from Taotempo. Emerging from the hills of Northern California Kevin has always had a guitar in hand, a hand drum by his side or an old ukulele while traveling ? living in Kauai or hanging in Northern California. Taotempo’s sample set is a sonic journey of squishy Psydub bass lines, tribal beats, and organic funky rhythms that slam on the dance floor.
Folders marked with “AP” are produced by Alterra Project. The Alterra project is the mutant alien brainchild of 3 psychedelic music producers: Charlie Bartlett (False Identity), Dane Andruszko (Ee’sh) and Rory Gordziejko (Kwah, Tea Tree). In this project, they pool their talents to create extra-terrestrial soundscapes and interstellar grooves!
Folders marked with “SM” are by Spiral Minded. Residing in NY, Chris is creating music as innovative as his City is diverse. Expect twisted leads, soaring pads, and squishy psy sounds ? wrapped around dubby rhythms and pulsing bass.
In detail, expect to find 6.08 GB of content with each wav recorded at 24Bit and 44.1KHZ. 429 Loops are divided as 107 Bass Loops, 103 Synth Loops, 89 Drum loops, 60 Pad Loops, 38 Perc Loops,17 Fx loops and 15 Top loops. 1319 One-Shots span over 202 Fx, 151 Drum Hits, 102 Drum Kit Hits, 64 Atmospheres, 52 Bass Hits, 49 Bass Multis, 39 Contact Mic Hits, 29 Synth Multis, 19 Synth Hits, 9 Pads, 5 Field Recordings and 4 Vocal Atmospheres. Also included are 548 Rex2 Files and 216 Soft Sampler Patches (for Halion, NNXT, Kontakt, Sfz and EXS24).
107 Bass Loops103 Synth Loops89 Drum loops60 Pad Loops38 Perc Loops17 Fx loops15 Top loops202 Fx151 Drum Hits102 Drum Kit Hits64 Atmospheres52 Bass Hits49 Bass Multis39 Contact Mic Hits29 Synth Multis19 Synth Hits9 Pads5 Field Recordings4 Vocal Atmospheres548 Rex2 Files216 Soft Sampler Patches
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.