TOM DEMAC RAW ANALOGUE HOUSE & TECHNO
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECHNO, HOUSE, PROGRESSIVE HOUSE, TECH HOUSE, DEEP HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 643 MB (674,563,553 byte)
- Release 2018.2
- 商品コード A3831
- 短縮コード LMD659
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,564.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]32.447 USD
- [Euro]30.028 EUR
- [British Pound]24.934 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]31.876 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]43.018 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]48.514 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]50.782 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]252.015 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]227.006 CNY
- [South Korean Won]38,650.067 KRW
Loopmasters present Tom Demac Raw Analogue House & Techno - a club-ready selection of premium samples for your studio from an established industry player. Featuring 100% Royalty Free content for your music, Tom Demac delivers a peak-time collection of unrelenting club-centric fireworks!
Tom Demac unleashed his Electronique Audio imprint in 2004, built on his gutsy analogue set up. Early releases `Critical Distance Pt. 2' and `Obstructing The Light' on Hypercolour and its sister label Glasstable catapulted Tom onto the scene. From DC10 to Freerotation, Tom's sets have always kept the energy high and dynamic, a constant tribute to the Techno roots that set him on his way. With collaborations alongside Duncan Jones of Silverclub and an outing on Aus Music with Will Samson, to guttural Techno whipped up with Glimpse for Drumcode - he continues to throw curveballs at any who tries to predict his next move!
Tom Demac Raw Analogue House & Techno comes with 695MB of heavyweight content with Loops, One Hits and Sampler Patches. 199 professionally-produced Loops are included with jackin' Basslines, hardware Drum Loops, razor-sharp Drum Construction Loops, body-popping Top loops and Synth-heavy Music Loops ? featuring Arps, Pads, Stabs and a little bit of Acid for good measure!
Tom brings you 170 One Hit samples, recorded from his esteemed collection of hardware. These included Basses, Drums, Synths and FX ? in addition to 3 Multi Sampled Basses, and 2 Multi Sampled Chord Instruments for immediate sonic inspiration.
Tom Demac: Here's a comprehensive selection of jams, loops, and recordings from my studio over the last few years. These recordings are all pretty raw and full of character with plenty of imperfections, but that's just the way I like it. All recorded from various analogue synths and drum machines, processed with hardware FX and pedals in my studio. Enjoy!
At tempos from 122 to 125, Tom Demac Raw Analogue House & Techno is ideal for House, Techno, Tech-House and other peak-time genres.
In detail expect to find 695MB of content with 369 individual 24 Bit Wav files. 199 Loops are included with 67 Music Loops, 41 Top Loops, 37 Bass Loops, 29 Full Drum Loops and 25 Drum Construction Kit Loops. 170 One Hits are included with 51 Drum Hits, 27 Bass Hits, 25 Synth Hits, 22 FX Hits, 3 Multi-Sampled Bass Instruments [27 Samples] and 2 Multi-Sampled Chord Instruments [18 Samples]. 209 Rex2 Files and 69 Soft Sampler Patches are included for NNXT, Halion, EXS24, SFZ and Kontakt.
Tom Demac Raw Analogue House & Techno is a vivid collection of dance music sounds, inspired by years of pushing the boundaries. Log in to download a free taster pack, and check out the demos to hear more!
695 MB24Bit 44.1KHZ67 Music Loops41 Top Loops37 Bass Loops29 Full Drum Loops25 Drum Construction Kit Loops51 Drum Hits27 Bass Hits25 Synth Hits22 Fx3 Bass Multis2 Chord Multis209 Rex2 Files69 Soft Sampler Patches
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.