RAY KEITH PRESENTS DARK ROLLERS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE DRUM'N'BASS/JUNGLE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, AppleLoops, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.68 GB (1,803,830,811 byte)
- Release 2017.10
- 商品コード A3137
- 短縮コード LMD616
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]2,409.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]18.547 USD
- [Euro]17.059 EUR
- [British Pound]14.980 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]17.108 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]24.741 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]25.936 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]28.578 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]145.229 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]125.813 CNY
- [South Korean Won]22,813.944 KRW
Loopmasters present Ray Keith - Dark Rollers ? a once in a lifetime opportunity to get your hands on three full length Drum and Bass classics from one of the industry’s longest serving producers! The pack includes Full track Stems, Loops, One Hits plus NI Stems versions from two massive Ray Keith releases plus one previously unreleased speaker rattling monster production. If you ever fancied yourself as a remixer then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Ray Keith is a DJ, Producer, Remixer, Record Label Head Honcho, Radio & TV Presenter and one of the original Drum & Bass pioneers. With years on the scene, there are not many producers who’ve stood the test of time like Ray Keith! He’s once again teamed up with Loopmasters for his another sample pack onslaught ? this time brining you his highly-prized production magic in the form of three classic tracks ? The Bongo Tune, Future and Going in Hard….so let’s do as the man says!
Prepare for over 4GB of content with 39 original track stems for 3 of Ray Keith’s killer Tracks, with Bass, Drums, Percussion, Atmospheres, Vocals, Sax, Strings, Synths and FX. An NI STEMS session is included to mix and remix the group channels ? to chop the audio up and retrigger live! Loops straight from Ray’s original sessions are also provided, with a selection of One Shots to program in your DAW - featuring Bass, Drums, FX and Synth hits. 33 pre-formatted Sampler Patches and 77 Rex2 Loops are included for more sonic interplay!
This outstanding collection is completed with 30 Bonus Drum Loops, featuring with classic D’n’B breaks you’ll know and love. At 175BPM, Ray Keith Remixed is dead on for Drum and Bass, Jungle Hardcore and other high-tempo Genres. All musical content is key-labelled for immediate integration with your tracks.
Let Ray Keith himself talk you through, track by track:
The Bongo Tune
This was a big tune on the dancefloor as well as on the radio, with massive DJ support! It was one of the early tracks I engineered before my debut LP; I Am Renegade - it has many levels and is quite a complicated arrangement in the way the breaks roll and work together. This is a real `impact tune’ so the intro builds and it explodes into the `Dread Bass’, heavy roller style!!
This is one of my favourite tunes! It has the influences of early Detroit techno and the different layers of sub bass and analogue Synths over the top, with a solid stepper break. The beat was designed to just hold the back bone of the track but to guide you along the journey. Everything in this track compliments each other as a producer you have to find what works and how breaks and bases fit to make it roll. This is a great example of how to make a track from beginning middle and end - telling a story.
Going In Hard
This is an absolute monster of a track when you hear it on a rig!! The sound and strings bring you into another world and the sound fx are loud and cutting. You can’t fail to notice the Reese bass line when it kicks! I programmed the big, bold Beats to be original and pulsating, with epic drone sounds that suggest an alien invasion is happening!
And finally, some top production advice: “As a producer and artist you are always looking to push the boundaries and experiment with music. Don’t be shy or afraid, always try to think about of the box, using sounds and riffs that work, even if they’re totally unorthodox. Manipulate everything you can get your hands on to make it sound original from the start!”
In detail expect to find 4.58Gb of content with 225 individual WAV files. 74 Loops are included with 39 track stems [3 Full Tracks], 10 Bass Loops, 30 Bonus Drum Loops, 19 Drum Loops, 8 Music Loops, 4 Perc Loops and 3 Vocal Loops. 151 One hit Samples are included with 7 Bass Hits, 121 Drum Hits [20 Hats, 32 Kicks, 24 Percs, 39 Snares and 6 Crashes], 13 FX Hits and 10 Synth Hits. 76 Rex2 Loops, 74 Apple Loops and 33 Sampler Patches are included for NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, Exs24 and SFZ.
Ray Keith - Dark Rollers is the perfect place to hone your DnB remixing skills and is a spectacular collection of tough dancefloor productions from a true Drum and legend! Log in to download a free taster pack, and check out the tech specs for more details
49 Drum Loops10 Bass Loops8 Music Loops4 Percussion Loops3 Vocal Loops121 Drum Hits13 Fx10 Synth Hits7 Bass Hits76 Rex2 Files33 Soft Sampler Patches3 X Tracks with 39 Track Stems3 Stems Remix Tracks74 Apple Loops
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.