FLASHMOB - RAW TECHNIQUE
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECH HOUSE, HOUSE, GARAGE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2
- DLサイズ 714 MB (748,858,082 byte)
- Release 2016.11
- 商品コード A1302
- 短縮コード LMD505
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,290.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]39.082 USD
- [Euro]36.038 EUR
- [British Pound]29.994 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]38.352 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]51.780 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]58.199 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]60.739 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]303.523 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]273.109 CNY
- [South Korean Won]46,273.825 KRW
Loopmasters proudly welcome Flashmob to the legendary Artist sample series with a crowd surging collection of banging club beats, hypnotic synths and deep sub undercurrents.
Raw Technique by Flashmob is a grimy collection of underground driving Tech featuring squelchy acid basses from classic analogue gear including Roland's TB303 and Korg's MS20, deep dark rolling sub basses, long filtered chord stems and powerful gritty drums that have been driven hard through an Akai MPC for added warmth.
The collection comes complete with over 700Mb of content including three different types of bass loop, long chord stems with evolving filter movements. The drums come with full beats plus a selection of separate kick, hat, clap, snare loops for those who want to roll their own. And to top it off Flashmob have also included 113 one shot sounds including bass, synth and drums. Last we have added 65 ready to drop soft sampler presets.
Having originally scored modern anthems Need In Me and Brick House for heavyweight labels Defected and Get Physical, Flashmob has gone on to release and remix on some of the world's most respected labels including; Objektivity, DFTD, Viva, Avotre, Moon Harbour and W label which demonstrates just how central Flashmob are to the global underground movement.
In Detail expect to find 774 Mb of 24Bit 44.1kHz loops and sounds including 40 Bass Loops, 30 Chord Loops, 73 Full Drum Loops, 25 Top Loops and 45 Drum Separate Loops, 30 Bass Shots, 63 Drum sounds, 20 Chord Stabs, 246 Rex2 Files and 65 Soft Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Sfz and Nnxt formats
If you're looking for an edgy underground collection of Tech then this should definitely be your first stop, fire up the demo song and download the free taster pack then get ready to sample Flashmob - Raw Technique TODAY!
? 775 MB
? 24Bit 44.1KHZ
? 73 Full Drum Loops
? 45 Drum Part Loops
? 40 Bass Loops
? 30 Chord Loops
? 25 Tops Loops
? 63 Drum Hits
? 30 Bass Hits
? 20 Synth Hits
? 246 Rex2 Files
? 65 Soft Sampler Patches
? 10 Kong?
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.