BRASSICA - ELECTRONIC VISION
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE HOUSE, ELECTRO, TECH HOUSE, DEEP HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, MIDI
- DLサイズ 750 MB (787,045,453 byte)
- Release 2016.9
- 商品コード A0769
- 短縮コード LMD461
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,015.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]37.352 USD
- [Euro]33.231 EUR
- [British Pound]29.965 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]35.315 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]50.669 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]53.817 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]57.189 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]289.536 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]263.902 CNY
- [South Korean Won]44,800.268 KRW
Loopmasters present Brassica - Electronic Visions, a subversive collection of rich royalty-free samples, taking you on an eclectic aural journey. These chunky Beats, celestial Leads and slick Bass frequencies will deliver an extraordinary richness to your music.
Brassica, aka Michael Anthony Wright, has matured into one of the country's most fascinating producers operating in dance music's left-field. Distilling all the influences from his storied musical past; Rave, New Wave Rock, Synth music, Experimental sounds, Ambient music and Disco to name but a few, Wright has found a sound that is uniquely his.
Electronic Visions takes you on a voyage of sonic adventures with a range of all-important musical starting points - atmospheres, riffs, melodies and beats which will inspire new ideas. Loops, one-shots and software sampler patches are provided to illuminate your Electronic productions - with drums, synths, bass and Sfx covered 10 multi-sampled instruments and a host of pre-formatted sampler patches.
Created with Brassicas studio favourite, the Nord Modular G1 - Electronic Visions features custom-made patches through a selection of stomp boxes, ran into an ancient Fostex mixing desk, then sampled into the computer. Blending digital dirt, analogue warmth and precision impact with equal measure - prepare to expand your sample library with the sound of Brassica.
In detail expect to find 882MB of content with 452 24 Bit Wav files. 173 Loops are included with 36 Bass Loops, 55 Drum Loops, 60 Music Loops and 22 Percussion Loops. 279 One Shots include 24 Bass Hits, 5 Bass Multi-Sampled Instruments [85 Samples], 35 Drum Hits [6 Claps, 5 Hats, 13 Kicks and 11 Percs], 25 FX Hits, 25 Synth Hits and 5 Synth Multi Sampled Instruments [85 Samples]. 33 MIDI Loops are included in the pack as well as 188 Rex2 Loops. This collection is also available in Apple Loops, Ableton Live Pack and a Reason Refill formats.
Brassica explains - "Electronic Vision represents a range of custom sound creations spanning the entire time I have been producing and features gear I've bought and sold on including old samplers, modular and outboard gear plus a secret stash of audio gold taken from sessions at friends studios such as live drums etc. Most of this content features and re-features heavily in my own music. The best thing about modern music production is the ability to use and reuse sound material collected over time. A decent kick, clap or synth stab is like a well-loved item of clothing - it eventually becomes part of your signature style".
Login to download the free taster pack, check out the demos and join us on a visionary journey of Brassica Electronic Vision TODAY!
- 882 MB
- 24Bit 44.1KHZ
- 60 Music Loops
- 55 Drum Loops
- 36 Bass Loops
- 22 Perc Loops
- 35 Drum Hits
- 25 Synth Hits
- 25 Fx
- 24 Bass Hits
- 5 Bass Multis
- 5 Synth Multis
- 188 Rex2 Files
- 74 Soft Sampler Patches
- 33 Bonus Midi?
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.