STUDIO ACOUSTICS - GUITAR RIFFS N' RHYTHMS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE ROCK, COUNTRY, POPS, FOLK
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 578 MB (606,120,337 byte)
- Release 2013.8
- 商品コード 95406
- 短縮コード FLPDL009
- MAKER FRONTLINE PRODUCER
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,586.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]32.562 USD
- [Euro]29.345 EUR
- [British Pound]24.993 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]31.517 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]42.530 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]47.324 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]49.218 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]252.856 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]223.371 CNY
- [South Korean Won]37,804.274 KRW
Frontline Producer Presents our Studio Acoustics ?Guitar Riffs and Rhythms. A Brand new selection of beautifully recorded acoustic guitar loops and patches that are tune ready for producers worldwide.
This time we took a selection of beautifully crafted guitars from Patrick James Eggle and Gibson, combined them with some massively talented players and locked them in our sound proof bunker for 7 days and nights.
Courtesy of some great playing, fantastic kit and our usual attention to detail, the quality of these samples is second to none.
The detail in the mid is fantastic and if for some insane reason, you do want to EQ these beauties, as they’ve been recorded with ribbon mics, they’ll accept eq wonderfully.
What we ended with is an ear inspiring collection of song starters, riffs and rhythmic parts that you can build a tune around or just choose a line to slot into your production.
Take a hand built Patrick Eggle or limited edition US Gibson J45, set them up in front of a pair of Rupert Neves’ RNR1s (these are fast becoming one of our favourite mics) and then run them into a pair of Portico IIs and you really do have a very special guitar sound.
There are other ways to record acoustic guitars but we just wouldn’t consider it.
These guitars, quite simply sound amazing.
In detail expect to find a total of 275 loops lovingly recorded 24Bit, 44.1Khz weighing in at 566MB. Also included are 277 Rex2 Loops and 2 Acoustic Guitar Multi’s totalling 25 One Shots with 2 ready to play Soft Sampler Patches for NNXT, Halion, SFZ, Kontakt & EXS24.
Available as Zip (main) Acidized Wav format or Apple Loops format.
Loops recorded at 80,100,120 and 130 bpm perfectly suited for Downbeat, Cinematic, Pop, Rock, Filmscores, TV and more
If you are looking for some beautifully played and recorded acoustic guitar samples then look no further, check out the demos and sample Studio Acoustics today
（From FRONTLINE PRODUCER）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.