MIDI FOCUS - MAIN ROOM HOUSE
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE PROGRESSIVE HOUSE, ELECTRO HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, MIDI, Live Pack, NN-XT, SYLENTH1, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 336 MB (352,459,073 byte)
- Release 2012.2
- 商品コード 91918
- 短縮コード 5PIND012
- MAKER 5PIN MEDIA
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds;
(a) in "isolation" (i.e. without other sounds) or as sound effects.
(b) in music tracks that will appear in any music libraries and/or sound libraries that are relicensed to multiple third parties.
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,047.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]27.776 USD
- [Euro]23.406 EUR
- [British Pound]19.958 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]25.171 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]34.614 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]37.788 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]39.791 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]215.931 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]179.531 CNY
- [South Korean Won]31,990.509 KRW
Take one of the most prolific and rising House DJ/Producer's of today, throw them together with MIDI sound boffins 5Pin Media and you are destined for House Heaven. 5Pin Media and Re-Zone team up to bring you MIDI Focus - Main Room House!
With a bio that will fill this page and an impressive track release that stretches back to 2006 Re-Zone is no stranger to the charts - just check out one of his latest releases "Dark Side Slave" and forthcoming release with Afroboogie - "Unite 2011" to experience his floor rocking sound. For more info at http://djre-zone.com/en/
With Main Room House he successfully rolls the musical elements of Electro, Tech, Minimal and Progressive into one powerhouse combination of MIDI loops, sample patches and Sylenth presets guaranteed to make dance floors bounce with joy and energy.
Main Room House features 107 MIDI files split between 10 construction kits and separate elements comprising Bass,Pads and Synths. All MIDI files are clearly labelled with musical part and key information for quick and easy recognition to use with the included patches or any third party MIDI compatible sound source. Kicking off in the sounds department is 30 multi-sample patches captured in pristine 24 bit audio available in Live 8 Sampler, Kontakt 3, NNXT, EXS24, Halion and SFZ formats followed by a bank of 11 Sylenth1 presets. An Ableton Live8 pack is also included. Last but not least is the inclusion of 11 excellent bonus WAV drum loops (as used in the demo track), 25 bonus musical WAV loops and 22 5Pin MIDI groove templates to spice things up.
The Lost Artform
What we are about to reveal is no great secret but rather a lost artform from the past in a sample world that has been heavily dominated by loops for the last decade. In a not too distant age when soft synths and sound modules sounded ropey, MIDI loops did not produce results comparable to audio loops made using state of the art hardware synths in high end studios, but fast forward to today... And Soft Samplers along with Soft Synths have become powerful, great sounding, affordable and more importantly all respond to MIDI. It is a well proven fact that MIDI provides greater speed and flexibility when compared to pure audio any day. Want to change the pitch or key of a part? Just transpose the MIDI notes. Want to change the tempo without timestretch artifacts? Just adjust the track tempo. Want to create stacked synth sounds like Swedish House Mafia? Just duplicate the MIDI part and add/layer more sounds. Want to add groove to a part? Just shuffle the notes or apply a MIDI groove template... We could go on but you get the picture. Now add to this MIDI flexibility, professionally produced sample and soft synth patches that accurately capture the sounds of now and incredibly you have the best of both worlds giving you the freedom to take your music in the direction you want.
（From 5PIN MEDIA）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.